• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Let's not miss this chance to....

Anonymous

....get rid of the few old people that are left. I still see a few of them and they are tiresome and slow and dull witted and always trying to remember where they left things. This is a great chance to infuse this company with the gift of youthful cheer and get rid of all the old folks who keep talking about things that don't matter any more. Good riddens.

<

....get rid of the few old people that are left. I still see a few of them and they are tiresome and slow and dull witted and always trying to remember where they left things. This is a great chance to infuse this company with the gift of youthful cheer and get rid of all the old folks who keep talking about things that don't matter any more. Good riddens.

I know what you mean. We have 3 crusty old shitkickers in our district. All they ever do is complain, mope, and fart at meetings. They are completely uncoachable and always smell like urine and pickles. They have enough hair growing out of their ears to stuff a king size mattress. I am always afraid that at a district dinner one of these old goofs will fall over while adjusting their Depends adult diaper and break a hip.

Pretty embarrassing to be around these walking dead stumps.

Better idea. Lets get rid of the younger reps that dress unprofessionaly and can't pronounce words in TSi or the package insert. They are really good at catering and getting signatures, just like the CSA's. The field is full of psych & other useless majors and have diminished sales professionals in the eyes of customers. You bring nothing to the table but feel entitled. Guess mom & dad did a great job telling you how "special" you are.

... or we can increase you witty youthful knuckleheads. Oh, and by the way, it isn't "good riddens," it is spelled "riddance." We also remember that they taught English back when we went to school.

"Good riddens"? You dumb shaved chest, gel hair, cheap suit little dick!! You can't even spell a fifth grade word! YOU are the PERFECT example of what's wrong at this miserable company! AZ has hired a bunch of undereducated little twits, that have a hard time putting a coherent paragraph together. Stupid little shits! Go tap on your screen for a few weeks more. Your days are numbered.

Sounds like you feel threatened by the older reps. Maybe they actually put in a "full" days
work! The vast majority of "older" reps have paided their dues working in pharma over the years; where as most younger reps haven't a clue how to actually sell pharmaceuticals.
There once was alot more to this job than just wearing a suit, putting a blue tooth in your ear and taking lunch orders! Your day will come and maybe sooner than you expect!!

"Good riddens"? You dumb shaved chest, gel hair, cheap suit little dick!! You can't even spell a fifth grade word! YOU are the PERFECT example of what's wrong at this miserable company! AZ has hired a bunch of undereducated little twits, that have a hard time putting a coherent paragraph together. Stupid little shits! Go tap on your screen for a few weeks more. Your days are numbered.

We have a winner!

Too funny! These punks are the ones that put the teleconference # on CP. That's was AZ gets for taking them right out of diapers and give them a real job...can't handle it. Hell they can't even stop texting to detail a physician. They can't communicate.

funny as hell, and oh so true!

Easy there pops. I am educated and it seems you best check your c-reactive protein levels best you get a heart attack. Take your high triglycerides and fatty arteries and limp dicks and saggy asses and titties and resign. Over 35? Game over pops and granny.

Easy there pops. I am educated and it seems you best check your c-reactive protein levels best you get a heart attack. Take your high triglycerides and fatty arteries and limp dicks and saggy asses and titties and resign. Over 35? Game over pops and granny.

So righteous dude! We rock at getting in and having the gnarly fat ass front desk troll get the screen signed and when the numbers come in we ruled! The hardest part of this gig is killing time for the day, I can get my 6 sigs in an about 10 minutes at a big clinic. I'm killing time playing angry birds most of the day. All of the fat sick patients tell me I'm the handsomest detail man they've seen yet; I just blow them off and tell them to get a life, bro! Some of us just have what it takes in life.

My next gig will be the OR for transplants! Cause I'm young and everybody loves me, just look how much AZ forks over to have me do this, plus the pay my gas and lunch