Let's face it, Takeda was Actos.....that's it

anonymous

Takeda got lucky and found one drug that made a ton of cash for many people. But that ship has sailed and there's nothing left. It's time to sell off the assets and close down the US "sales" organization. Actos was Takeda and Takeda was Actos. There's nothing but bad products and worthless reps who can't sell. Let the US be flushed down like the turd that it is.

IF YOU ARE STILL HERE....THEN YOU HAVE BEEN LEFT BEHIND

<

Dude enjoy today it's Halloween! It's That one special day of the year folks at Takeda get to take the clown nose and floppy shoes off!

Tomorrow, back to the clown suit and errrbody knows how unpopular clowns are these days!

You all sound foolish, and entitled. Look at the Actos trend line and Trintellix trend line for earnings 3.5 years out, Trintellix is growing at a faster rate in regards to total earnings. Also, when nova, AZ, and many others are cutting their salesforce, we continue to grow. Yesterday is gone, grow for the future!

TY for saying this. You and I both know the lunk heads posting are the malcontents who no longer work here and just spew their jealousy and anger out of frustration. LOVE TAKEDA YES I DO.

You all sound foolish, and entitled. Look at the Actos trend line and Trintellix trend line for earnings 3.5 years out, Trintellix is growing at a faster rate in regards to total earnings. Also, when nova, AZ, and many others are cutting their salesforce, we continue to grow. Yesterday is gone, grow for the future!
yes, let's bank our future on Trintellix

God you're a dummy

You sound so pathetic. Get out of primary care sales and say hello to the real world in a job where you actually sell. You all are a bunch of fucking losers.

P.s. I think you have some samples to drop. Better get on that.