Let's be honest here...

anonymous

So let me get this straight.....after 19 years, two trillion Dollars, and a few thousand dead US soldiers, a bunch of guys in sandals armed with Kalashnikov's drove the US out of Afghanistan...

WTF????

Your tax dollars at work!!!!!!!

We have egg on our face big time. Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, Iraq, Afghanistan.....total failures by the "best" country in the world....Really?

The next time a US president calls a foreign leader for support of a US led military mission for support:

.....dead silence at the other end of the line!

<

So let me get this straight.....after 19 years, two trillion Dollars, and a few thousand dead US soldiers, a bunch of guys in sandals armed with Kalashnikov's drove the US out of Afghanistan...

WTF????

We have egg on our face big time. Vietnam, Bay of Pigs, Iraq, Afghanistan.....total failures by the "best" country in the world....Really?

The next time a US president calls a foreign leader for support of a US led military mission for support:

Yep, Trump drew the troops down to 2500 and promised we'd be out May 1. It tool a little longer. ;)

WTF????

Perhaps you should read up on history of Afghanistan.

Perhaps you should read up on history of Afghanistan. Throughout history many failed attempts to control the county. British empire, Russia and now the US. These people and this country impossible to ‘control’. Let Pakistan, India and Russia bail them out.

Perhaps you should read up on history of Afghanistan. Throughout history many failed attempts to control the county. British empire, Russia and now the US. These people and this country impossible to ‘control’. Let Pakistan, India and Russia bail them out.
I am aware of the history of Afghanistan and the failure of the Brits and the Russians. That's the reason we should NOT have invaded the country, but our idiotic leaders did it anyway!

I am aware of the history of Afghanistan and the failure of the Brits and the Russians. That's the reason we should NOT have invaded the country, but our idiotic leaders did it anyway!

And now the Republicans want to go back in for revenge. I am also upset with the loss of life but Trump set this up when he drew down to a flimsy 2500 troops and refused to meet with the incoming president as all presidents do. His fragile, childlike ego was unable to process losing the election and he felt that was more important than the lives of our troops. ;)

You’re learning the wrong lesson from history. That might have worked before the era of modern technology but now you can’t leave a nation state to become a haven for terrorists where they can plot and plan with impunity and no danger of being caught. There was a reason why Bin Laden, a Saudi, was operating out of Afghanistan.

And now the Republicans want to go back in for revenge. I am also upset with the loss of life but Trump set this up when he drew down to a flimsy 2500 troops and refused to meet with the incoming president as all presidents do. His fragile, childlike ego was unable to process losing the election and he felt that was more important than the lives of our troops. ;)
Wrong! As usual you lie about Trump.
This is all Bungling Biden’s fault. End of story! ;):p

Wrong! As usual you lie about Trump.
This is all Bungling Biden’s fault. End of story! ;):p

LMFAO ! Who ordered the troops to be drawn down on November 30, 2020?
Who met with the Taliban and freed prisoners as part of that?

You're dumber than a box of rocks and uninformed as well. ;)

No, actually it’s not.

you can blame the Republicans for pursuing their anti-Clinton agenda. Stirring up all the Whitewater/Lewinsky scandal handcuffed Bill from taking aggressive action for fear of being accused of “tail wagging the dog”.
Yes, it is. Your excuses for Bubba a laughable pathetic. He has nobody to blame for anything but himself!

No, actually it’s not.

you can blame the Republicans for pursuing their anti-Clinton agenda. Stirring up all the Whitewater/Lewinsky scandal handcuffed Bill from taking aggressive action for fear of being accused of “tail wagging the dog”.
^^ That's an incoherent nutbag conspiracy claim ^^
I love seeing you melt down as you scramble for an excuse