• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Let the retreat from reality

<

begin!

I’ve told you before but many of you are too stubborn to listen and are led away by your own irrational and immoral thinking as well as being led astray by a certain pied piper of immorality here.

But here it is again!

Marriage is better for both men and women than anything else! And you have more and better sex to boot!

https://www.city-journal.org/html/why-marriage-good-you-12002.html
begin!

I’ve told you before but many of you are too stubborn to listen and are led away by your own irrational and immoral thinking as well as being led astray by a certain pied piper of immorality here.

But here it is again!

Marriage is better for both men and women than anything else! And you have more and better sex to boot!

https://www.city-journal.org/html/why-marriage-good-you-12002.html

LMFAO !!! Duhhh, of course she says that - but - she does not practice what she preaches: Maggie Gallagher was a single mother for years after college which means she had the big weenie out of wedlock - LOL. THEN she married her husband in 1993. Nice try, you just proved my point - a sample of one is ridiculous. It is also a lie for anyone who says that is what they did - you KNOW that Sparky...……...

You are a lyin' sack...….;)

LMFAO !!! Duhhh, of course she says that - but - she does not practice what she preaches: Maggie Gallagher was a single mother for years after college which means she had the big weenie out of wedlock - LOL. THEN she married her husband in 1993. Nice try, you just proved my point - a sample of one is ridiculous. It is also a lie for anyone who says that is what they did - you KNOW that Sparky...……...

You are a lyin' sack...….;)

No, but my prediction was entirely correct! Thanks for proving me right. You’re fleeing from reality as fast as you can! LOL! It’s abour research you dolt! Not her personal experience.

But a lame ad hominem attack and babble is not an argument.

You’re a bad joke! ;);)

No, but my prediction was entirely correct! Thanks for proving me right. You’re fleeing from reality as fast as you can! LOL! It’s abour research you dolt! Not her personal experience.

But a lame ad hominem attack and babble is not an argument.

You’re a bad joke! ;);)

Bang !!!! V won that round. Obviously she doesn't practice what she preaches. And neither did you most likely. Go back to bed cream puff! :cool:

Bang !!!! V won that round. Obviously she doesn't practice what she preaches. And neither did you most likely. Go back to bed cream puff! :cool:

No, she is practicing what she preaches. She turned away from the sinful and dysfunctional way that you irrationally still try to defend. Unlike V she is not stuck on stupid

No, she is practicing what she preaches. She turned away from the sinful and dysfunctional way that you irrationally still try to defend. Unlike V she is not stuck on stupid

Describing sex as 'sinful' went out a few centuries ago although it can be dysfunctional like other human behaviors. It's nothing that needs to be defended, we all have the right to experience the pleasure our bodies are capable of - as long as it is consensual and not physically harmful. All you have to do is take one look at this woman and you will see why she is talking this way. She obviously did not use effective contraception or practice sex techniques that don't lead to pregnancy. We need sex education badly in our schools. ;)

Describing sex as 'sinful' went out a few centuries ago although it can be dysfunctional like other human behaviors. It's nothing that needs to be defended, we all have the right to experience the pleasure our bodies are capable of - as long as it is consensual and not physically harmful. All you have to do is take one look at this woman and you will see why she is talking this way. She obviously did not use effective contraception or practice sex techniques that don't lead to pregnancy. We need sex education badly in our schools. ;)

More babble and idiot personal attacks.

Hardly a refutation of the data I posted. And nobody said sex was sinful. Sex outside of marriage is though. ;);)

More babble and idiot personal attacks.

Hardly a refutation of the data I posted. And nobody said sex was sinful. Sex outside of marriage is though. ;);)

Archaic idea. And big difference between sex outside marriage when you are married and sex when you're single. We all know that no one buys a car before driving it so sex among singles is a no brainer. If married and you have sex with someone else - best to have spouse's permission - then there is nothing wrong with it at all. ;)

Archaic idea. And big difference between sex outside marriage when you are married and sex when you're single. We all know that no one buys a car before driving it so sex among singles is a no brainer. If married and you have sex with someone else - best to have spouse's permission - then there is nothing wrong with it at all. ;)

Still no refutation of anything I posted, just mindless immoral babble! ;);)

There are many books on philosophy. They all have different views on morality. Too much gibberish in the bible. ;)

That is merely your ignorant and rational opinion. The fact remains that the Bible is the foundation of western civilization. It is the foundation of our nation. No other book of philosophy can make such a claim. You lose once again based upon a consideration of the facts.