• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Let me guess, this guy (or gal) probably fell off Noah's Ark?

Sorry pal, but you just made yourself look stupid again. The Ark makes much more sense than random evolution which has a zero probability of having resulted in even mammoth life, much less intelligent Human life.

:p
Sorry pal, but you just made yourself look stupid again. The Ark makes much more sense than random evolution which has a zero probability of having resulted in even mammoth life, much less intelligent Human life.

How's life in Louisiana? :p

Talk to Jindal much? :cool:

The Ark is much more believable than any of the science or fossil based evidence that exists. Carbon dating is a total farce and man surely walked on earth with dinosaurs since the planet is only 6,000 years old. I would bet the ancient Egyptian pyramids where probably used to store grain.

The Ark is much more believable than any of the science or fossil based evidence that exists. Carbon dating is a total farce and man surely walked on earth with dinosaurs since the planet is only 6,000 years old. I would bet the ancient Egyptian pyramids where probably used to store grain.

Genesis 1:14-19 says that God made the sun and the moon and the stars on the fourth day, and placed them in the firmament.

So what I want to know is, how did he know it was the 4th day if there wasn't a sun?

Congrats! You just joined the stupid club too! :D