• Wed news: 2025 Medicare drug price negotiations. BioAge Labs aiming at $180M IPO. Merck Keytruda colorectal cancer flop. Sanofi gets bids for consumer health unit. Novo Nordisk CEO in Senate hot seat. See more on our front page

Legacy forest rep salary

anonymous

new primary care rep here. My legacy forest primary care counterpart is lazy as hell. I’m assuming they make a ton more money to where the bonuses don’t really matter to them, but I’m relying on these bonuses to survive

What do you think the avg base is for someone 10-15 years into the company at the senior sales rep or executive sales rep level, including cost living increases?

It’s a good problem I would like to have one day

<

new primary care rep here. My legacy forest primary care counterpart is lazy as hell. I’m assuming they make a ton more money to where the bonuses don’t really matter to them, but I’m relying on these bonuses to survive

What do you think the avg base is for someone 10-15 years into the company at the senior sales rep or executive sales rep level, including cost living increases?

Welcome to The company! Welcome to primary care!

Got a guy making a little over $100k, been here more than 15

Allergan’s model of low base salary for PCR reps came from Forest.... so unless the guy has some PClub wins or went into management then dropped back into PCR role, he could easily still be below the 100k mark. He probably is just cruising and hoping for a lay-off package at this point.

Allergan’s model of low base salary for PCR reps came from Forest.... so unless the guy has some PClub wins or went into management then dropped back into PCR role, he could easily still be below the 100k mark. He probably is just cruising and hoping for a lay-off package at this point.

OP here. Spot on with your attitude assessment in my opinion. Surprised with the below $100k estimate though. I just assumed it was higher. He must have lucked himself into a couple p club wins because i just don’t see it happening any other way.

Thank you all for your insight

OP here. Spot on with your attitude assessment in my opinion. Surprised with the below $100k estimate though. I just assumed it was higher. He must have lucked himself into a couple p club wins because i just don’t see it happening any other way.

Thank you all for your insight
15 years ago they started Forest reps salary at 42k.... so yeah, I doubt he’s above 100k unless some PClub wins helped boost his annual increase. If he’s been here for a only 10yrs, I highly doubt he’s even in the 90k as a PCR rep.

The P club bumps aren’t significant, neither are bonuses from a p club years. Rep in my region won a club, never cracked a 5 digit quarterly bonus check.

The lifer 15 plus year reps are close if not right above 100k. Don’t know what the merit increases were in the stone age when these guys started but just simple math tells me if they started at 50k or so and they are at 100k now it would take 20 years of $2500/year raises to hit that mark. All those numbers are embarrassing by the way.

If he has 20 plus years with some president clubs under his belt he could be at 112 - 120 base. The old forest days you could get big bumps in merit increases depending on your DM or RD. I left in 2008 with 12 years of experience 2 president clubs and had a $107,000 base.

thats not true. In 2004 was the Lexapro glory days! New starts all were 65,000 -75,000 base
Ha! You mean today’s starting salary is 65-75k! Lexapro glory days meant an “opportunity” for bigger qtrly commission. Anyone remember the 10k club, that’s how they made up for the embarrassingly low salary.

If he has 20 plus years with some president clubs under his belt he could be at 112 - 120 base. The old forest days you could get big bumps in merit increases depending on your DM or RD. I left in 2008 with 12 years of experience 2 president clubs and had a $107,000 base.
This is true, your yearly merit increases could be in the 5-10% range back then IF your Manager AND RD went to bat for you.

Yeah it is, for Legacy Reps that started in 2012. In 2016, Ironwood finally reduced base offers due to realizing Allergan reps making 1/2 the pay were outselling them.

You are misinformed which if you are an allergan rep isn’t surprising. You idiots will believe and then repeat ANYTHING you hear.

You are misinformed which if you are an allergan rep isn’t surprising. You idiots will believe and then repeat ANYTHING you hear.
You must be the paid Ironwood compliance guy whose job it is, to troll Cafepharma. Yes, it’s very well known that Ironwood reps make twice the pay of Allergan reps and do half the work. That’s not debatable, anyone in the real world of this partnership knows this.