• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

Leadership decisions have turned this place into a dumpster fire. Stock at $13.35 today..

anonymous

An all time low for the stock. And Christophe reports like he is surprised when he says that investors doubt our ability to perform with our pipeline. Cross your T’s and dot you I’s the witch hunt is in full force. The random disappearances of people because of expense reports was the start. The vaccine mandate was the next card and they will keep on down this track until they get rid of as many people as possible.

It’s almost like the executives have no business education. No MBA? At least a science education? I mean who’s making the decisions? It’s like they’ve got freaking elementary education degrees and their making executive decisions!?! WTF?????

It’s almost like the executives have no business education. No MBA? At least a science education? I mean who’s making the decisions? It’s like they’ve got freaking elementary education degrees and their making executive decisions!?! WTF?????
Also, how long do you think it takes to really learn your role? Do we really want our executives making decisions based on their “months” of experience in their prior roles? You show me a guy who jumps onto different roles every year and half to to years, and I’ll show you a tool that is just checking boxes trying to move up. You tell me you’ve mastered each job in 20 months? Does that really give you the insight and perspective to make decisions that affect all of us at this company? Bravo to you for being a fraud and tricking people into thinking you know what you’re doing. I’d be really happy for you except for the fact that it’s hurting this once proud company. Funny how your star rises at the same rate Takeda’s has fallen??? Hmmmm…….