• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Leadership’s true colors

anonymous

If we’ve learned anything over the past two weeks, it’s that Deb, Chris, Max, etc, are overpaid frauds. No leadership, no guidance, no answers. Great work, team.

Launch was a disaster right from the start.

My husband was listening to Deb’s call with me and he sat there in disbelief after. He couldn’t believe that six-minute train wreck of a call was intended to do anything other than tell everyone to start looking for new jobs.

All of them are a joke.

<

If we’ve learned anything over the past two weeks, it’s that Deb, Chris, Max, etc, are overpaid frauds. No leadership, no guidance, no answers. Great work, team.

My husband was listening to Deb’s call with me and he sat there in disbelief after. He couldn’t believe that six-minute train wreck of a call was intended to do anything other than tell everyone to start looking for new jobs.

All of them are a joke.

Many agree with you!

All of them are a joke.

A little afternoon roll in the sack with the hubby during company call eh.... you go sister.