• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Leaders need to go

anonymous

dont know about all of you, but hope that if we are going to have everyone in the country apply that we have our leaders apply and get rid of our zvps for just kissing butts and only hiring ass kissers. Some worse than others like RL. They are cowards and everyone knows it.

And KD is the worst, does anyone even know her other than the strange eyes and horrible communications? She seems like a prop more than a leader.

Hope all have to reapply and we look for leaders not a bunch of followers and fake people.

<

dont know about all of you, but hope that if we are going to have everyone in the country apply that we have our leaders apply and get rid of our zvps for just kissing butts and only hiring ass kissers. Some worse than others like RL. They are cowards and everyone knows it.

And KD is the worst, does anyone even know her other than the strange eyes and horrible communications? She seems like a prop more than a leader.

Hope all have to reapply and we look for leaders not a bunch of followers and fake people.

And how about KD with the fake sympathy on the broadcast? Like she knows how stressful it is to be in our shoes and depend on income for our families. Spare me the fake sympathy already.

And how about KD with the fake sympathy on the broadcast? Like she knows how stressful it is to be in our shoes and depend on income for our families. Spare me the fake sympathy already.
You know she probably had an agency person or coach work with her during that broadcast, right? It was like Geoffrey Rush's character in the Kings Speech, standing there mouthing the words for the King, and giving acting lessons on the spot. Looking like a conductor of a symphony...

You know she probably had an agency person or coach work with her during that broadcast, right? It was like Geoffrey Rush's character in the Kings Speech, standing there mouthing the words for the King, and giving acting lessons on the spot. Looking like a conductor of a symphony...

I could feel it in my plums!

Re kings speech lol!!!!!

Well according to our cc with AB today, just stay the course. Stiolto, Spv asthma, Jard, Glyx, etc. Pay no attention to "the transformation". It is only a distraction! We have shit to sell. We will keep you informed, I promise!