• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

LC show this to Eisai (japan)leaders...News Link Inside, Lawsuit

<

It will be entertaining to watch the geniuses at HQ try to worm their way out of this one. Did you ever have an ant farm as a kid? Remember the complete chaos that would ensue when you smacked the glass?

Get ole VP DT to testify (probably perjer himself on the stand, but hey he would love prison washing socks for bubba!) since hr ran the Ligand Marketing dept.!

Yes, VP D T and the some "past" employees like L M and K W, IF there is evidence that FF was told to communicate by private cell phone. Forecasting spreadsheets and brand plan forecast can tell a lot about company strategy at the time.

Keeler knows what he's doing and has plenty of proof in his back pocket. I hope he gets paid BIG since he was the only one with brass balls to take this on. Go Keeler!

Keeler knows what he's doing and has plenty of proof in his back pocket. I hope he gets paid BIG since he was the only one with brass balls to take this on. Go Keeler!

Great. Keeler makes a bunch of money and the rest of the industry continues to be micromanaged and LMRed to death. Thx Keeler!!! You're awesome. Brass balls??? Hardly. More like a huge vagina!!!

Great. Keeler makes a bunch of money and the rest of the industry continues to be micromanaged and LMRed to death. Thx Keeler!!! You're awesome. Brass balls??? Hardly. More like a huge vagina!!!

LOL, keeler will get a large payout and you'll still be pushing your pills to people who don't even want to see you. Who's got the vagina?

You're a complete and utter dick! That's why you're still sucking wind at Azi! Hahahaha! Keeler castrating Lonnel, et al won't impact the 'industry' so stop being a fucking drama queen.

GO KEELER!!!

Yeah that’s where the micromanagement and “getting LMR’d” came from…if not for M K ‘s pesky lawsuit we would be doing lines of coke with our physicians on our drug company yachts…Damn you M K for messing this whole industry up!!!

Or maybe if drug companies and their leaders acted in a truthful, ethical and upstanding manner there would be no grounds for a lawsuits…ever think of that junior?

Yeah that’s where the micromanagement and “getting LMR’d” came from…if not for M K ‘s pesky lawsuit we would be doing lines of coke with our physicians on our drug company yachts…Damn you M K for messing this whole industry up!!!

Or maybe if drug companies and their leaders acted in a truthful, ethical and upstanding manner there would be no grounds for a lawsuits…ever think of that junior?

Exactly! Cheers!!

This is just another failure managed by LC. He hired incompetent "oncology" management team for a cut rate price because Eisai refuses to pay top dollar. Look where that got you LC
LOL
4 billion you paid for a company doing 350 million in revenues?? LMAO

Man, if I screwed up as many times as you did I would've expected to be fired a couple years ago...How do you keep your job?

This is awesome! I don't know what will be better, watching the usual suspects - LC, FC, DC, DT - crap their pants when they realize how much quality time they'll get to spend with outside counsel and giving depositions or how they'll all inevitably turn and begin throwing one another under the bus to save their own skin.

if I screwed up as many times as you did I would've expected to be fired a couple years ago...How do you keep your job?

Because us peons are always held to a "higher standard" then the dumbasses above us. Remeber they will fire us for logging in a call that innaccurate by 2 minutes, or a phone call made outside the territory at 12:01pm- lunch time--yet these jackasses cant even send out e-mails without proper spelling and grammar.

if I screwed up as many times as you did I would've expected to be fired a couple years ago...How do you keep your job?

Because us peons are always held to a "higher standard" then the dumbasses above us. Remeber they will fire us for logging in a call that innaccurate by 2 minutes, or a phone call made outside the territory at 12:01pm- lunch time--yet these jackasses cant even send out e-mails without proper spelling and grammar.

All of u are tactical dumbfucks!!! This doesn't just affect Eisai, it affects the entire industry. Cheer Keeler all day long...it just means less money for you. The reason you have made so much money is simple...it's called buy and bill. Way to cut off your nose to spite your face. Another oncology genius!!!

All of u are tactical dumbfucks!!! This doesn't just affect Eisai, it affects the entire industry. Cheer Keeler all day long...it just means less money for you. The reason you have made so much money is simple...it's called buy and bill. Way to cut off your nose to spite your face. Another oncology genius!!!

Really? Yeah because salaries and bonus went down in oncology post the GCSF lawsuits??? Let's see a billion dollar market lawsuit had no effect but an 80 million dollar drug will??? Oncology salaries and bonus have never been higher. Look at what Dendreon, Seattle Gen, and Incyte are paying for good reps. An Ontak lawsuit will do nothing to change the industry. But you wouldn't know that since you're just a primary care loser...

Really? Yeah because salaries and bonus went down in oncology post the GCSF lawsuits??? Let's see a billion dollar market lawsuit had no effect but an 80 million dollar drug will??? Oncology salaries and bonus have never been higher. Look at what Dendreon, Seattle Gen, and Incyte are paying for good reps. An Ontak lawsuit will do nothing to change the industry. But you wouldn't know that since you're just a primary care loser...

Good one!

I wonder if the Allos people said that two years ago ? Hows that working out?