• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Layoffs Coming In Oncology

anonymous

company has been coddling oncology for a while. Unfortunately for them there is a major layoff coming. Hope you enjoyed your luxury ride while it lasted. Carousel coming to a stop. Get off!!!!

<

They just hired a bunch of reps how can there be layoffs already? Great Lakes has pretty much a brand new team. What about the upcoming hcc indication? I don’t think this is correct.

They just hired a bunch of reps how can there be layoffs already? Great Lakes and Texas pretty much have brand new teams. What about the upcoming hcc indication? I don’t think this is correct.

eisai should t have to lay anyone off in oncology. The high turnover should take care of attrition. I know if three reps double dipping waiting to resign. How many more are there that I don't know?

company has been coddling oncology for a while. Unfortunately for them there is a major layoff coming. Hope you enjoyed your luxury ride while it lasted. Carousel coming to a stop. Get off!!!!
”Coddling”? You must be joking?
The company would be so much better off if every manager....especially upper management, just disappeared. The reps are good and the sales force would do so much better without them. The RBDs are especially useless and the source of much needless BS and sales force turnover.
“Coddling”.......Hilarious!

Over 50% of the US oncology division revenue comes from a drug going generic in 2018. Eisai hasn’t secured new indications or bought a new drug to replace that revenue. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to realize the lights can’t stay on the way things are in a couple months.

Not true.! Hepatocullular is coming soon and it’s not a huge indication but Im excited about it! It something new and it will help patients. That is why I am in this industry and there are a whole bunch of things to be angry about. I get that.

Not true.! Hepatocullular is coming soon and it’s not a huge indication but Im excited about it! It something new and it will help patients. That is why I am in this industry and there are a whole bunch of things to be angry about. I get that.

So naive. You do realize Opdivo got FDA accelerated approval granted Sept 2017. Good luck selling Lenvima over Opdivo. Worse clinical data and costs significantly more than Opdivo. Eisai is a day late and a dollar short in HCC too.

So naive. You do realize Opdivo got FDA accelerated approval granted Sept 2017. Good luck selling Lenvima over Opdivo. Worse clinical data and costs significantly more than Opdivo. Eisai is a day late and a dollar short in HCC too.
Ha! “A day late and a dollar short” should be Eisai’s corporate motto.