Layoffs are here; October 16th D-Day

Anonymous

I work in the home office, sorry I just heard that the field sales force will be gutted by 25%. I feel sorry for you out there, but there will be light at the end of your tunnel. ZS has already received the stack-rankings from Managers meeting and arbitration clause is now closed. Keep your chin up I wouldn't want to go what you are about to go through.

<

I wouldn't be surprised if someone from home office comes on and posts all the layoff rumors so you can't look to this site as any kind of resource. Since there are so many rumors, you can never tell if when one is actually true. In the past if there were rumors on here there was a good chance they were real.

I still think that if things stay on schedule for launches etc., we won't have layoffs right now. If products don't get approved or new indications don't come, I would expect some downsizing. It is a wait and see time.

I work in the home office, sorry I just heard that the field sales force will be gutted by 25%. I feel sorry for you out there, but there will be light at the end of your tunnel. ZS has already received the stack-rankings from Managers meeting and arbitration clause is now closed. Keep your chin up I wouldn't want to go what you are about to go through.

No it's not, skid mark.

Lol. I thought they were in September!?! Stop your lying. What facts do you have

I can not get laid off. My trust fund husband is getting laid off. Our house is paid off. My hubby's Mom owns 3 home and is rich. I can not get laid off. I love my Pradaxa Spec Rep. He wears an olive suit. Very handsome. I can not get laid off. I miss you b

Come on Where's the layoffs? Now oct31? November 15

See you in 2 weeks on CP. You BI idiots will fall for anything. My next post will be written to sound even more realistic. I actually got a call today from my geoteam partner asking if today is the day. What a freaking idiot youguys are using CP for layoff news.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone from home office comes on and posts all the layoff rumors so you can't look to this site as any kind of resource. Since there are so many rumors, you can never tell if when one is actually true. In the past if there were rumors on here there was a good chance they were real.

I still think that if things stay on schedule for launches etc., we won't have layoffs right now. If products don't get approved or new indications don't come, I would expect some downsizing. It is a wait and see time.

+1