Layoffs are here; November 11th: D-Day

Anonymous

I work in the home office. I just got an email from above. They are here and you will be asked to stay home the day before. You guys ready for this? Hope you have time to save some money.

<

There is to much going on for layoffs. More like you will get fired or put on a plan and then fired if you are not wanted. There is to many products coming out (us and competitors). There will be beefing up. No lay offs.

I know, but I got tired of hearing my Pod people calling worrying about a layoff every 6 months when some fuck-nut would write layoffs are coming on CP. So, I decided to never make this website useful for anyone ever again in trying to determine if layoffs are coming. Every month all I have to do is tell them I'm from the home office and a layoff is coming and now BI people will just ignore CP. It's really quite brilliant.

I know, but I got tired of hearing my Pod people calling worrying about a layoff every 6 months when some fuck-nut would write layoffs are coming on CP. So, I decided to never make this website useful for anyone ever again in trying to determine if layoffs are coming. Every month all I have to do is tell them I'm from the home office and a layoff is coming and now BI people will just ignore CP. It's really quite brilliant.

Get back to work.