Layoff coming?

anonymous

PTO change….they act like it’s better but for people who have saved vacation it’s a slap in the face.
And no more stock options…..
Just feels like something is brewing.

I would say it makes sense. Not trying to be negative but we all know that we can carry more than one product in our bag. Most of us have carried 3 or more and been successful. Hoping that isn’t the case, but it’s pharma. Lay-offs are a reality.

if they were planning on layoffs over the next several years they would have modified the new PTO policy so that they wouldnt have to pay off the accrued balances until 2026. I dont think that change should spark any concerns of layoffs ...

My bonus is at 3K for this qtr. This place blows!

Ive been at salix for a long time and the only time I made a bonus this bad was that one qtr during Covid where we all got a 2k bonus.

All other quarters, 90% of reps should expect a bonus between 8k-13k.

if youre consistently making 3k bonus’s, you have bigger problems and should probably be on a PIP

Top dollar? That’s amusing. You must be one of the mangers that can’t get a job anywhere else.
I left last year. I make a lot more now with half the crap from my manager. This place has more turnover than a strip club.

Ive been at salix for a long time and the only time I made a bonus this bad was that one qtr during Covid where we all got a 2k bonus.

All other quarters, 90% of reps should expect a bonus between 8k-13k.

if youre consistently making 3k bonus’s, you have bigger problems and should probably be on a PIP
Bigger problems like the reporting issues with thai company. Get your hand out of the sand.

Thanks. Heard I would get a call “soon.” Huh. Top 25% every year but guess that doesn’t matter since I don’t suck up to my manager or senior leadership. Awesome.