Lawyer Jake owes all in attendance at POA apology

Anonymous

Mr. Jake D is so rude and arrogant with his ignorant comment about the South
and the embarrasing video of a nervous teenager answering a question on stage in
front of a National Audience. What the heck did that have to do with anything Jake.

His lack of respect for his audience, his ethical obligation to the company, and
the incinuation that southerners sleep with family memebers SHOULD HAVE HIM
PACKING HIS BAGS back to NYC !

GET ON IT UPPER- MANAGEMENT WHO WERE IN ATTENDANCE. WHAT EXAMPLE
DID THAT SET FOR ANYONE. I EXPECT AN EMAIL APOLOGY TO ALL IN ATTENDANCE
OR I WILL FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AND ANYONE IN ATTENDANCE FROM THE SOUTH WILL BE ASKED TO JOIN IN ON IT.

So tired of the double standard and arrogance from the chosen.

<

Silver lining to this >
If anyone going forward is repramanded, put on warning, or let go for anything
similar,, Mr. Jake has set the presedence it's Okay

Use it to your full advantage >

It would have been awesone to see a DM who manages Southern territories
take the initiative and say that he was offended for the women in his division
and demand J.D. to apologize. i.e. JK TP

Hey, How about the DM woman or some of the other women in attendance to step up to the plate.

I'm offended they sat around and allowed that little arrogant man to get away with
his actions.

Wake up ladies- he trashed all of you .

Mr. Jake

Guess what ? I was born in Alabama with 3 brothers and even had a Daddy
that lived at home.
Not one of them tried to sleep with me.

Do you believe that Jake?

Where is our HR exec on this. She was around for the meeting, commenting
on peoples fashion.

I was in attendance. I was not paying attention, but can summarize-

He made a comment that seemed rehearsed and out of place that people from
the south are still sleeping with family members.

Some people gasped, looked around and the session continued. Alot of talk
amongst rep's but nothing.

It was out-of-place-, offensive, rude and the poster is correct.

Mr. Jake D is so rude and arrogant with his ignorant comment about the South
and the embarrasing video of a nervous teenager answering a question on stage in
front of a National Audience. What the heck did that have to do with anything Jake.

His lack of respect for his audience, his ethical obligation to the company, and
the incinuation that southerners sleep with family memebers SHOULD HAVE HIM
PACKING HIS BAGS back to NYC !

GET ON IT UPPER- MANAGEMENT WHO WERE IN ATTENDANCE. WHAT EXAMPLE
DID THAT SET FOR ANYONE. I EXPECT AN EMAIL APOLOGY TO ALL IN ATTENDANCE
OR I WILL FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AND ANYONE IN ATTENDANCE FROM THE SOUTH WILL BE ASKED TO JOIN IN ON IT.

So tired of the double standard and arrogance from the chosen.

Stop talking out ya ass , you are not filing jack. This is what makes people from the south sometimes appear ignorant and slow. Wake up sparky , if you are from theracutix you are doing management a huge service. Talking about a nothing comment when you are from the south in which most territories have crap MC coverage and with the oracea card change you are looking down the barrel of a 4th quarter collaspe and the bonus to match.

Save your fire for March 15 , 2013 when the average bonus in the south USA will be $ 13.11 for a theracutix DSR. How about some of that rage pointed against the cretin curley who came up with the $10 card and then got a promotion or perhaps the moron chick who is pretending to have a clue in metrogel marketing.

Gather the southern family for something that matters and stop using hoopla on this baloney.

Stop talking out ya ass , you are not filing jack. This is what makes people from the south sometimes appear ignorant and slow. Wake up sparky , if you are from theracutix you are doing management a huge service. Talking about a nothing comment when you are from the south in which most territories have crap MC coverage and with the oracea card change you are looking down the barrel of a 4th quarter collaspe and the bonus to match.

Save your fire for March 15 , 2013 when the average bonus in the south USA will be $ 13.11 for a theracutix DSR. How about some of that rage pointed against the cretin curley who came up with the $10 card and then got a promotion or perhaps the moron chick who is pretending to have a clue in metrogel marketing.

Gather the southern family for something that matters and stop using hoopla on this baloney.[/QUOTE

Wrong. Jake has questionable values, can't believe he represents our company at any level. If his comments were targeted at blacks or hispanics would there be any question? Really, we can focus on doing an excellent job, but there's no reason to put up with Jake's racist views in a company our size. If the company does not act, others will and we'll see how comfortable management is with Jake the racist ass.

I have and I know two others who tried to discuss the issue with their DM.
- reaction- no concern, leave it alone

Wake up HR -
If you dare fire anyone for saying anything that goes against your Harassment training policy we viewed on video, this Thread along with testimony from all present will allow for a huge law suit against the double standard of Galderma.

Say whatever you want, insult co-workers, doctors, nurses, who ever you want in the name
of Galderma. Jake can do it, so we can too.

I have and I know two others who tried to discuss the issue with their DM.
- reaction- no concern, leave it alone

Wake up HR -
If you dare fire anyone for saying anything that goes against your Harassment training policy we viewed on video, this Thread along with testimony from all present will allow for a huge law suit against the double standard of Galderma.

Say whatever you want, insult co-workers, doctors, nurses, who ever you want in the name
of Galderma. Jake can do it, so we can too.

Good point in your last paragraph . I agree NO double standards the company must now show that.

But of course, none of you said anything, and he remains in place - unpunished, unrepetent, and laughing at you southerners.

What's good for the geese is definitely not good for the gander apparently.

Who cares. Southeners are not a protectd class last time I checked. Get over it. Nobody outside the south likes YOUR racists ways. It's so obvious looking at the Blue and Red map post election!
The jokes of the neighborhood.