lawsuits

Anonymous

How do those two new lawsuits (a young girl died and another girl is having organ troubles, both from hyster's) taste Intuitive! I always felt this technology was not necessary. Your just adding costs & time to what are usually simple procedures. Yes, I do see a benefit to some major/complicated cases but not to straightforward surgeries. One lawsuit is claming that Intuitive uses a threatening sales pitch to hospitals, telling them that they will lose patients to other hospitals if they don't have this technology. I totally believe this and think that this lawsuit will hurt Intuitive, both financially and morally.

<

How do those two new lawsuits (a young girl died and another girl is having organ troubles, both from hyster's) taste Intuitive! I always felt this technology was not necessary. Your just adding costs & time to what are usually simple procedures. Yes, I do see a benefit to some major/complicated cases but not to straightforward surgeries. One lawsuit is claming that Intuitive uses a threatening sales pitch to hospitals, telling them that they will lose patients to other hospitals if they don't have this technology. I totally believe this and think that this lawsuit will hurt Intuitive, both financially and morally.

Get off your SOAP BOX! "threatening" You believe that? Wow! Hospitals are not threatened by sales reps! You sir are a Moron! Learn how to sell.