• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Laugh of the year - Melania was unaware of the Capital invasion

Vagitarian

"I was fulfilling one of my duties as First Lady of the United States of America, and accordingly, I was unaware of what was simultaneously transpiring at the U.S. Capitol Building," Trump said during an interview with Fox News Digital published Thursday.

"I was fulfilling one of my duties as First Lady of the United States of America, and accordingly, I was unaware of what was simultaneously transpiring at the U.S. Capitol Building," Trump said during an interview with Fox News Digital published Thursday.

How funny. The U.S. constitution does not include a single duty that the president's spouse is expected to complete.

How funny. The U.S. constitution does not include a single duty that the president's spouse is expected to complete.

Nice that you kept the bar low and have such low expectations from the former FLOTUS. Did you have the same for previous first ladies, or were you critical of them?