Latest Trumpian nonsense

<

Italian satellites? Hugo Chavez? Orbiting Jewish satellites? Bamboo dust from China?

You guys are a fucking riot - a never ending source of free entertainment ;)

The Trump administration pushed the Attorney General to investigate a bizarre conspiracy theory that Biden used Italian satellites to steal the election
Our Arizona legislature believes all of this BS. I have to hear about it daily. And your “financial” buddy is propagating this. He must be a massive grifter. The normal people of Arizona are mad as hell and we plan to kick the Governor, the AG and Sinema out of office along with our Republican state senate- especially Karen Fann, Senate president who for all we know doesn’t even have a HS diploma—only a realtor license. Folks, don’t move to this state- we have wildfires, ungodly temps and the water is running out and all our state government does is chase conspiracy theories.

Our Arizona legislature believes all of this BS. I have to hear about it daily. And your “financial” buddy is propagating this. He must be a massive grifter. The normal people of Arizona are mad as hell and we plan to kick the Governor, the AG and Sinema out of office along with our Republican state senate- especially Karen Fann, Senate president who for all we know doesn’t even have a HS diploma—only a realtor license. Folks, don’t move to this state- we have wildfires, ungodly temps and the water is running out and all our state government does is chase conspiracy theories.

A - he is not my 'buddy', he happens to attend meetings of a stock market club I belong to. Yes, I hear his bizarre rantings and wonder how he keeps a straight face. I have merely reported what he has said. He is typical 'old Arizona' and I agree plus have pointed out that AZ is changing but one of reasons it is - is because people are moving there from CA which also has wildfires and not enough water. So pick your poison, I guess?

B - What amazes me is that people who know we don't have enough water and temperatures are rising deny climate change - that's about as dumb as those who think some crazy liberals are manipulating a national election via renegade satellite.

A - he is not my 'buddy', he happens to attend meetings of a stock market club I belong to. Yes, I hear his bizarre rantings and wonder how he keeps a straight face. I have merely reported what he has said. He is typical 'old Arizona' and I agree plus have pointed out that AZ is changing but one of reasons it is - is because people are moving there from CA which also has wildfires and not enough water. So pick your poison, I guess?

B - What amazes me is that people who know we don't have enough water and temperatures are rising deny climate change - that's about as dumb as those who think some crazy liberals are manipulating a national election via renegade satellite.
Once again your sloppy writing is indicative of sloppy thinking.
Climate is always changing you dope. The point is that man has little if anything to do with it. You’re a Darwinist - adapt or die, baby!
Also you’re (collective you) a fool to overpopulate what is basically a high desert. What do you think is going to happen? LOL! ;)

You should be grateful to have such a great legislature.

Climate is always changing you dope. The point is that man has little if anything to do with it. You’re a Darwinist - adapt or die, baby!
Also you’re (collective you) a fool to overpopulate what is basically a high desert. What do you think is going to happen? LOL! ;)

And who were the white men who began the overpopulation by building housing tracts in Arizona? Oops! Old guard Republican businessmen, that's who. The inconvenient truth creeps in - LMFAO! :p

You should be grateful to have such a great legislature.

But they aren't - as evidenced by the last election where Trump couldn't curb his potty-mouth and elected to disrespect an ex-POW and beloved Senator named McCain. Hope he learns to like what he got, LMFAO! :D

I think man can alter nature like when we build a dam. Ever hear of the Suez Canal? Or the Great Lakes? Or the Mississippi Delta? You’re a puts, you realize that, right?