Latest Polls has Obama beating Willard...big time

Rocknwolf

[B]As the battle lines are being drawn, President Obama is beating beady eyed Willard in most categories, and the few that Willard leads in are close.
So for all of the assbags who constantly bad mouth the president with lies, innuendo, blogs from other conservatard assholes, stupid name calling that only assholes and idiots would do, get ready for FOUR more years of cleaning up and straightening out the shit pile that shrub bush and the repukes put this country in.
Now some will whine, cry, complain and deny, but too bad for y'all redneck racist bastards. Get ready to pay for your stupid policy of ignorance and hate, as well as not paying taxes you owe.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72490.html

[/B]

<

[B]As the battle lines are being drawn, President Obama is beating beady eyed Willard in most categories, and the few that Willard leads in are close.
So for all of the assbags who constantly bad mouth the president with lies, innuendo, blogs from other conservatard assholes, stupid name calling that only assholes and idiots would do, get ready for FOUR more years of cleaning up and straightening out the shit pile that shrub bush and the repukes put this country in.
Now some will whine, cry, complain and deny, but too bad for y'all redneck racist bastards. Get ready to pay for your stupid policy of ignorance and hate, as well as not paying taxes you owe.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/72490.html

[/b]

1. Enjoy it while it lasts.
2. Please show any remarks from me that are racist.
3. Go.

1. Enjoy it while it lasts.
2. Please show any remarks from me that are racist.
3. Go.

2. Please show any remarks from me that are racist. [/COLOR][/B]
Yes, please do the same for me B/B. Shalom my brother from a another mother.

2. Please show any remarks from me that are racist. [/color][/b]
Yes, please do the same for me B/B. Shalom my brother from a another mother.

The question was "please show ME any remarks from me that are racist."
Still waiting.

Judaism is not a race, Herr Unterfeldwebel.

Last edited by a moderator:

From the same poll:

52% said the more they heard about Willard, the less they like him - Not a very good number for the guy who doesn't care about the very poor.

Again, Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, and Ohio/Michigan. Wake me when The Fairy gets to 50% in any of them (Public Policy Polling doesn't count, as they are DNC shills). We still have a long summer of no recovery, and the potential of Barry's Muslime Brotherhood putting Americans on trial in Egypt. It's feeling very 1980 to me.

Within the margin of error is hardly 'big time'. Romney nearly ties obama, even in this very biased poll, despite not even being the candidate yet.

The facts behind the poll:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Romney-ABC-poll-Obama/2012/02/07/id/428679

Immediately prior to the president ballot test, this poll introduced information regarding Romney’s background and suggested 'he cut jobs, he benefited from opportunities that are not available to other people, he is not paying his fair share of taxes,' and that his Mormon religion might be a factor not to support him.”

How about this one?
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns...ey-leads-obama-in-of-swing-states-111368.html

Mitt Romney currently leads President Barack Obama by competitive margins in five general election swing states, according to private polling conducted for the Idaho-based GOP firm GS Strategy Group and shared with POLITICO.

Some of those margins are more significant than others and, in any case, it’s worth remembering that it’s not a neutral poll.

But the underlying dynamics gauged in the survey signal that Obama still has to contend with deep dissatisfaction with his job performance, particularly among independent voters. In all six states, his approval rating is in net negative territory – in Nevada, by a 16-point margin.

While Obama keeps the race close against Romney in most of the states polled, he’s at a disadvantage in all of them among independent voters. In Ohio, the poll finds him losing independents by 23 points. In Florida, the race among unaffiliated voters is far closer, with Romney ahead by only 2 points.

And if Democrats hope to run against Romney by tearing down his record in the financial services sector, the GOP poll tries to cast doubt on that strategy: asked if they believe “banks or Wall Street” or “the government in Washington” has done more to negatively affect the country, all the states choose Washington by a gap of 20-plus percentage points.