Last minute PSS Leadership Meeting

<

Anyone ever notice you all have a group of over the hill Regional Directors that were let go by Genentech? Who do you have over there? Sherry, Bryan, Mark and Dan??? How is that playing out for you? Absolute sh!tshow by any chance? Lol. With such great leaders I cant imagine why you all are struggling and the culture sucks.

Anyone ever notice you all have a group of over the hill Regional Directors that were let go by Genentech? Who do you have over there? Sherry, Bryan, Mark and Dan??? How is that playing out for you? Absolute sh!tshow by any chance? Lol. With such great leaders I cant imagine why you all are struggling and the culture sucks.

We have a lot more Genentech know it all‘s contributing to this 54 million dollar flop of a drug. How were those glint survey results for Q3?

i would understand stealing great talent from another company to build your team. What was the strategy here though? To hire a group of past their prime dopes that were let go from genentech?