Ken Frazier - Complete Jack-ASS!!

<

He is a racist Ken Frazier hates whites look what he has done at merck he has destroyed the company get him out we have enough problems without our personal opinions, his being put out there if I had taken a stance, as a merck employee, I would have been promptly FIRED

Since when do personal opinions represent a company. KF should never use personal opinions as he represents a corporation and now this downhill company is further doomed to failure and its all because of KF. He will only fire more people since his personal beliefs will cost this company dearly. Get your resume's ready and KF doesn't care about your future as he is guaranteed his $20,000,000 salary

You racist bastards, so much hate towards the ceo who left the racist president who would not condemn white supremacy. Frazier is the FOURTH ceo to leave your precious fake president's council. I guess ALL four ceo's who also left are corrupt lol you elected a POS fake child and now you are too embarrassed to face the facts that he will be the worst fake president in the history of the USA. It took him seconds to criticize Frazier but he still can't criticize his white supremacist followers. Racist bastards you are. We are not going to let you get away with your double standards and racism.

You racist bastards, so much hate towards the ceo who left the racist president who would not condemn white supremacy. Frazier is the FOURTH ceo to leave your precious fake president's council. I guess ALL four ceo's who also left are corrupt lol you elected a POS fake child and now you are too embarrassed to face the facts that he will be the worst fake president in the history of the USA. It took him seconds to criticize Frazier but he still can't criticize his white supremacist followers. Racist bastards you are. We are not going to let you get away with your double standards and racism.
Who is the "we" you are referring to? Is this a threat?