• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Just got a bunch of legacy SP reporting into me

<

Go ahead, put a bunch of pressure on me. You want better performance? I will go off label so quick it will make your head spin. Sure, you can fire me if you catch me, but I will cost this company BILLIONS in fines. I promise you that.

Better get moving on their performance! I want to make sure they have a nice long Christmas vacation!

But if you truly are legacy Merck you will first make sure that laying them off is the express wish of your own manager. You talk a lot of brave crap but actually are afraid to make any move before your mommy lets you.

Better get moving on their performance! I want to make sure they have a nice long Christmas vacation!

That's too bad. Another team of competent, capable scientists that will be mismanaged to into unproductive and ineffective activities. With you in charge I can already see the selection process for the bottom 10% already circling the toilet bowl you call your brain.

That's too bad. Another team of competent, capable scientists that will be mismanaged to into unproductive and ineffective activities. With you in charge I can already see the selection process for the bottom 10% already circling the toilet bowl you call your brain.

Hey, we are buying our pipeline now. Starting with Idenix.

Hey, we are buying our pipeline now. Starting with Idenix.

Simple: Merck R&D are a bunch of fucking idiots. They don’t have the brainpower to create a pipeline on their own. We will now buy our pipeline. QA personnel are a bunch of whores. They should not even be in the pharmaceutical business. We will either third party out production or sell components. They just need to go to save everyone else.

Simple: Merck R&D are a bunch of fucking idiots. They don’t have the brainpower to create a pipeline on their own. We will now buy our pipeline. QA personnel are a bunch of whores. They should not even be in the pharmaceutical business. We will either third party out production or sell components. They just need to go to save everyone else.

Simple: Merck managers and their crack team of business efficiency managers are bunch of fucking idiots. They don’t have the brainpower to purchase a pipeline on their own capable of make it through clinical trials and FDA approval.