• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

June bonus for those laid off?

anonymous

In the original severance paperwork, it stated bonus for FYQ4 would be paid as usual.

Can anyone confirm that those who were laid off will still get their full bonus for January-March?

Just received the severance letter and it says by signing it I agree I am not entitled to any compensation not included in the severance agreement?!?

Just wanted to make sure..

<

In the original severance paperwork, it stated bonus for FYQ4 would be paid as usual.

Can anyone confirm that those who were laid off will still get their full bonus for January-March?

Just received the severance letter and it says by signing it I agree I am not entitled to any compensation not included in the severance agreement?!?

Just wanted to make sure..
They have to to pay you for the bonus. It will be paid either June 9th or 16th. Takeda ERC can probably confirm that pretty quick.

dude, you were let go from.........Takeda. You might ask me if I want to supersize my meal for $0.99, that's about it for your future.

You are a pussy novice for saying that. This industry lays people off all the time. Not only do the laid off get a payout, they usually end up finding another pharma job that pays more.