Job Offer

anonymous

Can anyone tell me what the salary range is for both associate director and director is at work?

I had a strong interview and believe I will be getting a job offer soon. I’d like to be prepared with the expected salary, but I’m curious what the ranges are for those titles.

Thanks

<

Which division? Like I’ve done before I call BS on this post. If you’re good you know what to expect. Large companies like Merck will pay competitively. I’m guessing you do not interview.

I actually had 2 rounds of interviews, and now waiting for the job offer. It is an AD, but I’m curious about the D pay range too because I want to see where they overlap. I’m already an AD at my company, and so it’s a lateral move in terms of title so I want to see what is possible from a compensation. I feel like I should be asking on the higher end of AD but lower end of D. So that’s why I wanted to hear what both are. Promise it’s not for intel, just want to be prepared in making a competitive counter.

I actually had 2 rounds of interviews, and now waiting for the job offer. It is an AD, but I’m curious about the D pay range too because I want to see where they overlap. I’m already an AD at my company, and so it’s a lateral move in terms of title so I want to see what is possible from a compensation. I feel like I should be asking on the higher end of AD but lower end of D. So that’s why I wanted to hear what both are. Promise it’s not for intel, just want to be prepared in making a competitive counter.

Why the hell would you come here for that? If you have had 2 rounds you are talking to the talent recruiter. They will answer your questions.