Joanna has to go

Gilead wasn’t Gilead when Myers left. It was a cascade of burton making poor decisions with hiring noobs to run BU’s. Fast forward we are everything Martin, Milligan and Myers set out not to be. Big Pharma following tactics. Velocity way is where strategy and original ideas go to die…unless it’s about equality. Then we gucci ahead of the game.

Correct me if I’m wrong, couldn’t help but notice the all too common whining regarding “equality” in the last post, but aren’t all the folks referenced on this thread white? I mean, Joanna, Myers, O’Day, Burton…are all white, correct? Yet the continued complaint regarding “equality.” The decisions and misery of Gilead have been at the hands of, dare I say, unqualified white folks. So stop with blaming equity and/or “equality” because ALL white decisions through the years are guiding this train over a cliff!

Correct me if I’m wrong, couldn’t help but notice the all too common whining regarding “equality” in the last post, but aren’t all the folks referenced on this thread white? I mean, Joanna, Myers, O’Day, Burton…are all white, correct? Yet the continued complaint regarding “equality.” The decisions and misery of Gilead have been at the hands of, dare I say, unqualified white folks. So stop with blaming equity and/or “equality” because ALL white decisions through the years are guiding this train over a cliff!

clifford samuals and Robin Washington have entered the chat.

you are missing the point completely. Gilead’s of old, are sure white and wow did they build a successful biotech empire! Biggest biotech in the world…
Now the hand off has slipped into primary care groundhogs day. Stop making everyone about race cause that’s the problem. We are focusing on equality this and Training that…. Not strategy. All tactics to bend the knee. We are big pharma now. The biggest..

Wow...a point of clarification....Gilead and the rest of the "woke" population is not interested in "equality". They are interested in 'EQUITY". Two completely different things.

Wow...a point of clarification....Gilead and the rest of the "woke" population is not interested in "equality". They are interested in 'EQUITY". Two days completely different things.

yup. It’s all about the dolla dolla bills and when they aren’t coming in, we place blame any way we can. Now that the tables have turned and carT noise is driving stock - we can thank Danny and Jojo cause otherwise we wouldn’t have this or be able to fund all these college tours and check boxes.

end of the day, big pharma gilead is very diverse, very fair… as long as you fall in line.

yup. It’s all about the dolla dolla bills and when they aren’t coming in, we place blame any way we can. Now that the tables have turned and carT noise is driving stock - we can thank Danny and Jojo cause otherwise we wouldn’t have this or be able to fund all these college tours and check boxes.

end of the day, big pharma gilead is very diverse, very fair… as long as you fall in line.
wu-tang.gif

Wow...a point of clarification....Gilead and the rest of the "woke" population is not interested in "equality". They are interested in 'EQUITY". Two completely different things.

They are two completely different things but the problem is the colonizing race doesn’t believe in either for anyone other than themselves.

Wow I left and get a kick out of reading this stuff. So if you are any good at your job and unhappy… LEAVE! Only the incompetent will be left to drive a once great company into the ground.

Wow I left and get a kick out of reading this stuff. So if you are any good at your job and unhappy… LEAVE! Only the incompetent will be left to drive a once great company into the ground.

The whole industry is a circus just different clowns. It’s an an outdated copy cat model. Trading in a headache from one company for a stomach ache at another makes zero sense.