JNJ CEO's Pay Rises 48%

Anonymous

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jo...-2015-03-11-10103585?link=MW_home_latest_news

Johnson & Johnson said Chairman and Chief Executive Alex Gorsky’s total compensation jumped 48% to $25 million last year, lifted by an increase in stock and option awards.

Gorsky’s stock and option awards rose to a total value of $13.6 million from $8.7 million a year earlier. The board also raised Gorsky’s base salary to $1.5 million from $1.45 million in 2013, and the CEO also benefited from a jump in pension value.

In a filing Wednesday, the pharmaceutical giant JNJ, -0.70% said Gorsky’s compensation increase was based on the board’s conclusion that J&J successfully executed near-term priorities, exceeded financial goals and built on momentum in its pharmaceutical business.

As a result, J&J awarded Gorsky an annual performance bonus of 135% of target and long-term incentives at 130% of target. Awards at J&J are capped at 200% of target.

Shares in J&J grew 14.2% in 2014. The company’s net profit rose 18% in 2014 on a 4.2% increase in sales. J&J issued a 2014 dividend of $2.76 a share, up 6.5% from the previous year.

<

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/jo...-2015-03-11-10103585?link=MW_home_latest_news

Johnson & Johnson said Chairman and Chief Executive Alex Gorsky’s total compensation jumped 48% to $25 million last year, lifted by an increase in stock and option awards.

Gorsky’s stock and option awards rose to a total value of $13.6 million from $8.7 million a year earlier. The board also raised Gorsky’s base salary to $1.5 million from $1.45 million in 2013, and the CEO also benefited from a jump in pension value.

In a filing Wednesday, the pharmaceutical giant JNJ, -0.70% said Gorsky’s compensation increase was based on the board’s conclusion that J&J successfully executed near-term priorities, exceeded financial goals and built on momentum in its pharmaceutical business.

As a result, J&J awarded Gorsky an annual performance bonus of 135% of target and long-term incentives at 130% of target. Awards at J&J are capped at 200% of target.

Shares in J&J grew 14.2% in 2014. The company’s net profit rose 18% in 2014 on a 4.2% increase in sales. J&J issued a 2014 dividend of $2.76 a share, up 6.5% from the previous year.

What a joke

So
-if i keep have ass-kicking years and gets EE ratings
-and get my annual 3.3% raise
-and Alex retires at 65

I'll have to work until I'm 582 years old to match his base. Watch your back AG-here I come!

Sad

So
-if i keep have ass-kicking years and gets EE ratings
-and get my annual 3.3% raise
-and Alex retires at 65

I'll have to work until I'm 582 years old to match his base. Watch your back AG-here I come!

Sad

You should be! The Gorsk don't know you but he knows the Fabs. We're tight as a…uh, a…., well the Fabs don't know how tight but we're so tight we're loose!
The Fabs is glad he's a marketing Genius!

Alex , do you think you can get by on that ? while they cut our pay and benefits?

You should be! The Gorsk don't know you but he knows the Fabs. We're tight as a…uh, a…., well the Fabs don't know how tight but we're so tight we're loose!
The Fabs is glad he's a marketing Genius!

The Fabs is a big moron they promoted to sales director at JBI because he's a master kiss-a**. Not a hair on his head nor an original thought in his head.