• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Jim Crammer confirms he is an idiot

So today after the carnage of Gild stock, Crammer wants us to throw in the Biotech under the bus.

Obviously he has no clue just babbles the obvious.

What an idiot!

Doesn't matter if he's right or wrong .. What matters is that millions of people watch him and do whatever he says , so the stock will continue to get hammered.. If you think he's wrong than load up and buy more down in the 80's or maybe 70's anyway hope you took some profits at 117

so HEP C patients have to decide if they will take 80 versus 500 pills within 12 weeks.

Just curious, how much longer does it take or how much time out of your day does taking 3-4 pills at the same time once a day consume versus 1 pill once a day? Does taking the 1 pill justify the more exorbitant cost especially when outcomes for the approved patient type is no different? Just asking the question because I get the whole one pill once a day thing when we're talking multiple dosing intervals (i.e. BID, TID, QID, etc). I even get the 1 pill once a day argument if we are talking anything more than 5 pills QD, but I feel we're splitting hairs when we start talking one pill a day versus 2,3, or 4 pills once a day all things being equal with the exception of price.

Just curious, how much longer does it take or how much time out of your day does taking 3-4 pills at the same time once a day consume versus 1 pill once a day? Does taking the 1 pill justify the more exorbitant cost especially when outcomes for the approved patient type is no different? Just asking the question because I get the whole one pill once a day thing when we're talking multiple dosing intervals (i.e. BID, TID, QID, etc). I even get the 1 pill once a day argument if we are talking anything more than 5 pills QD, but I feel we're splitting hairs when we start talking one pill a day versus 2,3, or 4 pills once a day all things being equal with the exception of price.

Here is an idea.....If you want to take one pill instead of five at once you can. But you must pay a daily copay of $100. There you go now you have convenience. Welcome to the future on medicine. That future is called therapeutic substitution. There will be drug categories with one med per category on formulary. A lot of money will be saved because you cause a bidding system. This will lower the price and end the oligopoly of the pharma/biotech industries.

So today after the carnage of Gild stock, Crammer wants us to throw in the Biotech under the bus.

Obviously he has no clue just babbles the obvious.

What an idiot!

He is not an idiot, but a manipulator. Big difference.

He knows financial markets better than anyone, but chooses to play a joker from time to time for selfish reasons.