JH the Hack

Just pray he doesn’t try to go on a field ride with you. James rode with one of my friends and it was an utter disaster. Still doing damage control. Keep that guy locked up! Please!
Now this in over his head little guy is trying to take out our trainer. JH gets threaten by any female who doesn’t say yes to him. Watch what happens in the coming weeks. Insecure little man.

Now this in over his head little guy is trying to take out our trainer. JH gets threaten by any female who doesn’t say yes to him. Watch what happens in the coming weeks. Insecure little man.
Another female gone. JH is a gross little guy that can stand anyone who actually knows what they are doing. HR do your job. Get this train wreck guy out of our company.

The guy is a loser. Fact is, he couldn’t get a real job without creating a company on a drug that will never get approved, in an over crowded and highly regulated market. The only reason KM bought it is because he’s just as unemployable and corrupt as JH. Ever wonder why pallets of our controlled products “disappear”?

The guy is a loser. Fact is, he couldn’t get a real job without creating a company on a drug that will never get approved, in an over crowded and highly regulated market. The only reason KM bought it is because he’s just as unemployable and corrupt as JH. Ever wonder why pallets of our controlled products “disappear”?
We are the worst run company in the entire industry. It’s embarrassing to tell my friends we are run by a guy who knows nothing and treats people like shit. JH yells at are good people and then sleeps all day.

We are the worst run company in the entire industry. It’s embarrassing to tell my friends we are run by a guy who knows nothing and treats people like shit. JH yells at are good people and then sleeps all day.
JH yelled at me and told me to shut the F up during a meeting. Told HR and they did nothing. This guy needs to leave.

Just pray he doesn’t try to go on a field ride with you. James rode with one of my friends and it was an utter disaster. Still doing damage control. Keep that guy locked up! Please!
JH is the worst of the worst. Give the guy a rep job. All of us will do better than him. Someone please take charge and get rid of this guy. He is killing all of us.

JH is the worst of the worst. Give the guy a rep job. All of us will do better than him. Someone please take charge and get rid of this guy. He is killing all of us.
James needs to go. Our best reps are leaving and they all say the same thing. We are led by losers. Can we please get some true sales leaders in here and someone that actually smiles and doesn’t yell at us. Are sales are sinking faster than James falls asleep.