• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Javanka breaks law

Where was Elijah van Winkle when his party, in all their important oversight, was ignoring Sec of State Clinton and her home brewed private server. Not to mention her destruction of evidence that was under subpoena? This would be hilarious if it were not for the absolute seriousness of his dimwittedness. By making anything to do about this just proves how wantonly stupid they know their voters to be.

Reactions: libluvsbukkake

Where was Elijah van Winkle when his party, in all their important oversight, was ignoring Sec of State Clinton and her home brewed private server. Not to mention her destruction of evidence that was under subpoena? This would be hilarious if it were not for the absolute seriousness of his dimwittedness. By making anything to do about this just proves how wantonly stupid they know their voters to be.

Exactly! Stupid and or hypocritical.

I’ve got not time for people like this other than to metaphorically slap them around!

Fair enough. So are we trying to move

the bar higher? Or are we trying to keep it the same.

Oh, no my little hypocritical friend! The bar was set low under presidents that you supported! And so the bar will remain just where it is for Republican presidents!

If you want to raise the bar then you do that when your own guys are president, not conveniently when a Republican is.

So we are going to play the game according to the rules you set until a Democrat is president, THEN you get to pontificate about raising the bar.

You’re really stupid to think that we were stupid enough not to see through your hypocritical little self serving ploy! :D

But hey, I suggest you take your bar raising mentality and apply it to the already underway Democrat primary process to determine who gets to lose to Trump in 2020.

Do you think Beta or Kamala or Bernie can get across your raised bar?
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Oh, no my little hypocritical friend! The bar was set low under presidents that you supported! And so the bar will remain just where it is for Republican presidents!

If you want to raise the bar then you do that when your own guys are president, not conveniently when a Republican is.

So we are going to play the game according to the rules you set until a Democrat is president, THEN you get to pontificate about raising the bar.

You’re really stupid to think that we were stupid enough not to see through your hypocritical little self serving ploy! :D

But hey, I suggest you take your bar raising mentality and apply it to the already underway Democrat primary process to determine who gets to lose to Trump in 2020.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Thanks for confirming the campaign lies of Trump. And no, Kamela will never be elected. That’s as absurd as thinking Rand Paul would be elected. Here’s what will happen. Trump will win again in 2020 but the Dems will gain more seats in the Senate. By 2024 I will have a nice wad of Trump dollars and will be able to coast through the next 8 year Dem wave. It will be a sharp left turn, abortion and marijuana available at your corner drug store. MLGA. Make life good again.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

They’d have to dig under it! I’ll. et. etomthinks he can fly over it.

Thanks for confirming the campaign lies of Trump. And no, Kamela will never be elected. That’s as absurd as thinking Rand Paul would be elected. Here’s what will happen. Trump will win again in 2020 but the Dems will gain more seats in the Senate. By 2024 I will have a nice wad of Trump dollars and will be able to coast through the next 8 year Dem wave. It will be a sharp left turn, abortion and marijuana available at your corner drug store. MLGA. Make life good again.

I confirmed no such thing you lying fool. Glad to hear you at least understand that Trymp will be re-elected but there will be no Dim gains in the senate and they will lose the House.

And there will be no sharp left turn but if there is you won’t be coasting through anything. You like all will be watching our nation implode.

I confirmed no such thing you lying fool. Glad to hear you at least understand that Trymp will be re-elected but there will be no Dim gains in the senate and they will lose the House.

And there will be no sharp left turn but if there is you won’t be coasting through anything. You like all will be watching our nation implode.

Hahahahah ! You fool...