Janssen Oncology - West Region

anonymous

Anyone here know Robert Radden the hiring manager for Northern California? The San Francisco hem position is now posted twice, I heard a mixed review of this newer DM. Apparently, he micromanaged and everyone on the team is leaving left and right, but some said he is nice and understanding? I am thinking about applying but not sure about the DM.

<

Anyone here know Robert Radden the hiring manager for Northern California? The San Francisco hem position is now posted twice, I heard a mixed review of this newer DM. Apparently, he micromanaged and everyone on the team is leaving left and right, but some said he is nice and understanding? I am thinking about applying but not sure about the DM.
Rob is a good guy.

The problem here? Is with your judgment.

Micro managers only exist and thrive inside of environments in which an organization wants them to.

Do yourself a favor and be more focused on the forest than the tree.

He is a bit full of himself but hides it well. VERY ambitious but not going anywhere within the company. Lifer at J&J , you wouldn't accuse him of out of the box thinking. Will do whatever keeps him popular. He was good in the field when he sold.