It's time to get real TJ

anonymous

Let's talk about Emotional Intelligence and awareness TJ. She is laughing at again ANOTHER supply issue. I doubt the patients who can't get their meds will find it funny, or the hell the reps are going to have to face with providers again? Her lack of empathy is unbelievable. Does she laugh things off because she has nothing worthy to say or does she really think all of this if truly funny?

<

She is a VP in title and pay only. Don’t expect anything from that except that she cashes her paychecks and bonus checks.

Didnt her boss put her in charge of the Ozempic supply issue last summer? Oh yeah, except we never heard anything from her after that……hmmmm

Let's talk about Emotional Intelligence and awareness TJ. She is laughing at again ANOTHER supply issue. I doubt the patients who can't get their meds will find it funny, or the hell the reps are going to have to face with providers again? Her lack of empathy is unbelievable. Does she laugh things off because she has nothing worthy to say or does she really think all of this if truly funny?
Fuck off

Fuck off? Seriously? Why? Nevermind...just like her, you don't count.
i-matter.png

I was hoping she would get better.. sadly she’s incredibly out of touch and seems to have no desire to get to know or interact with her people. We have kept her at the top of the sales leaderboards… dominating across all sales forces and she doesn’t ever give recognition, kudos or an even a hello to her reps while she had the opportunity in Orlando …

Reminds me of Doxie leadership style.. what a disappointment after our last VP

I was hoping she would get better.. sadly she’s incredibly out of touch and seems to have no desire to get to know or interact with her people. We have kept her at the top of the sales leaderboards… dominating across all sales forces and she doesn’t ever give recognition, kudos or an even a hello to her reps while she had the opportunity in Orlando …

Reminds me of Doxie leadership style.. what a disappointment after our last VP

I can't believe she was the best candidate for the Trevor's job. Everything about her SCREAMS unprofessional. The way she talks, dresses, interacts, cackle-laughs at everything - one of the most unprofessional person I have encounter in some time. Disappointing that this is what Novo views as "Leadership".

I can't believe she was the best candidate for the Trevor's job. Everything about her SCREAMS unprofessional. The way she talks, dresses, interacts, cackle-laughs at everything - one of the most unprofessional person I have encounter in some time. Disappointing that this is what Novo views as "Leadership".

Completely agree with everything you said… I feel like the West was finally headed in the right direction with Trevor’s leadership.. you would think they would want to continue this success with a similar leader who likes the engage, motivate and get to know their people … she is the opposite…she can care less to engage with the people of the West..