• Mon news: Novartis Kisqali breast cancer trial. ESMO news: Bayer, Bristol Myers, Regeneron and more. Biosecure Act fallout. Boston Scientific/Silk Road merger. See more on our front page

ISS role in CV is a joke

anonymous

Who’s going to tell Duane that the “prestigious”ISS’s need to be on next Friday’s “Account based Selling” training more than anyone else? I noticed they weren’t on the invite and just laughed. Maybe it’s just my area, but none of the ISS’s Ive had know what they’re doing, yet CV’s “weren’t qualified” to post for that position when they first created them despite most of us having decades experience in front of customers, much of which was in hospitals. But instead they hired a bunch of external frauds faking it. The CV position could easily complete the ISS responsibilities, and we’re the ones with the relationships and know-how to do it! Years ago the sales rep did it all

Who’s going to tell Duane that the “prestigious”ISS’s need to be on next Friday’s “Account based Selling” training more than anyone else? I noticed they weren’t on the invite and just laughed. Maybe it’s just my area, but none of the ISS’s Ive had know what they’re doing, yet CV’s “weren’t qualified” to post for that position when they first created them despite most of us having decades experience in front of customers, much of which was in hospitals. But instead they hired a bunch of external frauds faking it. The CV position could easily complete the ISS responsibilities, and we’re the ones with the relationships and know-how to do it! Years ago the sales rep did it all
ISS's generally suck, add zero value, and pretend they're pseudo managers - pathetic waste of money!

We get it. You’re pissed that you were passed over for the ISS job because you went into the cath lab once and thought you were totally working the hospital. Stop posting replies to yourself, no one cares.

That goes for the DSA people too. Why the hell did they fire the adsoc team for if they were just going to rehire them?