• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Is Zemplar losing patent?

<

It amazing how you guys know what's gonna happen and your nothing more than a sales rep. Go out and support/sale your medication and keep you mouths shut you have no clue what your talking about so stop trying to be CEO for a day.

It amazing how you guys know what's gonna happen and your nothing more than a sales rep. Go out and support/sale your medication and keep you mouths shut you have no clue what your talking about so stop trying to be CEO for a day.

Why not? Apparently, it doesn't take any special qualifications to be a pharma CEO. And how does one "sale" while keeping their mouth shut?

Just heard about the Renal conference call from one of my old renal co-workers. I'm glad the cap
sule group will not lose their jobs and will be re-absorbed in other positions through Abbvie. I can't believe capsules hung on that long. Never made a sales goal and then usually never made the revised goal. Todd is retiring?

Salesforce is being dissolved they will be absorbed into other positions within AbbVie no one loses their job, but Zemplar capsules are finally dead...that drug never met a sales goal and rarely met the revised sales goal. that drug was a pig from the very beginning