Is this going too far?

anonymous

President Donald Trump used the power of the presidency to promote one of his resorts on Monday, this time pitching his struggling Doral Club in Florida as the host of next year’s G-7 summit.

Even some of Trump’s biggest supporters called him out over the obvious conflict of interest, including Rick Santorum, the former Republican senator from Pennsylvania. The two-time GOP presidential candidate said on Monday that Trump shouldn’t use his own property to host next year’s summit, calling it a “violation of the law.”

<

President Donald Trump used the power of the presidency to promote one of his resorts on Monday, this time pitching his struggling Doral Club in Florida as the host of next year’s G-7 summit.

Even some of Trump’s biggest supporters called him out over the obvious conflict of interest, including Rick Santorum, the former Republican senator from Pennsylvania. The two-time GOP presidential candidate said on Monday that Trump shouldn’t use his own property to host next year’s summit, calling it a “violation of the law.”

That’s why RS is the FORMER ......LMAO.

Trump will be providing his club gratis. He’s not like the Clinton’s.
Surprised Barry didn’t suggest it be at his new mansion.

Bada Bing! Rick believed in Jesus literally! With Trump, everyone knew it was tongue-in-cheek. ;)

No, everyone did not know that. You nor anybody else has the ability to see inside someone’s soul.

I’m not saying Trump is a Christian at all. Yes with Santorum he wisely believes in Jesus literally. Where Trump is on that road, if he’s on it at all,I don’t know and you don’t either.

What I do know is this, though he has had some missteps, Trump has delivered on the vast majority of his promises to Christians. He has given us protection of our religious rights and has taken concrete measures against abortion. The Christian political agenda has done quite well under Trump. That is what’s possible to see from the outside. And I know that bothers you considerably.

Oh bullshit - prove it. He doesn't provide stuff 'gratis'. You are a joke...……..

This is a free fucking advertisement on the taxpayer dime.

You’re a fool! Trump already gives back his presidential salary. Name me a Dem who ever did that. Find even one wealthy Dem senator who has done that and done are worth millions.