• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Is there a COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Still?

<

No- they never allowed religious exemption- a lot of people were forced to leave.
Glad all the anti science trumpers were booted from pharma

If they’re even still alive, I’m sure they’re happy as pigs in shit talking about muh freedom at a superspreader event somewhere in the Florida panhandle.

Glad all the anti science trumpers were booted from pharma

If they’re even still alive, I’m sure they’re happy as pigs in shit talking about muh freedom at a superspreader event somewhere in the Florida panhandle.
“If they’re even still alive”

Have you been under a rock the last few years? Turns out the conspiracy theorists continue to be proven right.

....and the highest death rates by region overlapped astonishingly well with one political party dominating a region from western PA, through the Appalachian mtns through Louisiana and into eastern Texas. Don't have that discussion with those folks...(just a tip!).

....and the highest death rates by region overlapped astonishingly well with one political party dominating a region from western PA, through the Appalachian mtns through Louisiana and into eastern Texas. Don't have that discussion with those folks...(just a tip!).
Only two variables in play folks. Geography and vaccine status.

You must be an expert, mister

Looking at working at BMS but never got the jab because of the science… Are they requiring it to work? Do they honor religious exemptions.
Zero religious exemptions but the hospitals they made me go into were barely at 60-70% vaccination rate since they had to take every exemption or they would lose employees. And for your ass hats, those are hospitals that vote 80% liberal, so F yourself.
If you somehow make yourself into this organization, remember they don't appreciate any actual business acumen, they operate in the 1990s Pharma culture.