Is it odd? The General Counsel and the Head of Compliance

<

Sun cant even find a replacement for the head of HCNA. When and if they do expect more or less of the same. This is a terrible company to work for being run by an Indian slumlord with his henchmen.

Sun cant even find a replacement for the head of HCNA. When and if they do expect more or less of the same. This is a terrible company to work for being run by an Indian slumlord with his henchmen.
I don’t disagree and would add that perhaps they also don’t want to have a head of compliance. Charlene and Steve did such a bang up job now didn’t they?

However, with the announcement this week that the OIG has Sun in a Corporate Integrity Agreement (that just is funny to hear ... Sun and integrity in the same sentence), you’d think they’d be under the gun to get a new head of compliance.

Apparently not?

It couldn’t happen to a better bunch of losers. I had never worked for a company where 99% of the employees hated their jobs, their supervisors and their overall leadership. Leaders were void of ethics and frequently looked for scapegoats that they viewed as career threats.
As a Sun employee had you ever heard “don’t put that in writing, give me a call instead”? It is a constant. Ethical dealings encourage the written word. While careful communication is is a must. Sun is the reverse.
I can only say that I am extremely happy to be out of that dump and that amount of legal action pointed towards Sun is bountiful with class actions, employee harassment, FDA/FCC issues leading the way.
Please be on the lookout for the new book that tells the tale of Suns owner entitled “the reluctant convict”. The story centers around a conman from a foreign land that attempts to pull on con over the USA government.

It couldn’t happen to a better bunch of losers. I had never worked for a company where 99% of the employees hated their jobs, their supervisors and their overall leadership. Leaders were void of ethics and frequently looked for scapegoats that they viewed as career threats.
As a Sun employee had you ever heard “don’t put that in writing, give me a call instead”? It is a constant. Ethical dealings encourage the written word. While careful communication is is a must. Sun is the reverse.
I can only say that I am extremely happy to be out of that dump and that amount of legal action pointed towards Sun is bountiful with class actions, employee harassment, FDA/FCC issues leading the way.
Please be on the lookout for the new book that tells the tale of Suns owner entitled “the reluctant convict”. The story centers around a conman from a foreign land that attempts to pull on con over the USA government.

I look forward to reading the book “The Reluctant Convict”

What ? Seeking only 25k in damages ?

This will get a small mention in Dilip’s next book ‘The Reluctant Convict’

The mention was of over $25k, which stipulates which court will review the case, not the damages sought. Technically this is a chicken & the egg scenario. If Sun can prove that the mileage and fraudulent calls occurred before and during the time the plaintiff was complaining of sample fraud it could show the opposite. In other words it would be two different actions and quite separate actions. Sun can in turn take action against plaintiff for essentially placing the organization at risk and seek to recover damages. Simply the likely hood of this plaintiff losing to the qui tam to the point of bankruptcy is far greater than a large pay day of which the second allegation is quite dubious.
That is my opinion having starved the bench for 25+ years as my spouse has requested I weigh-in on this posting.

The mention was of over $25k, which stipulates which court will review the case, not the damages sought. Technically this is a chicken & the egg scenario. If Sun can prove that the mileage and fraudulent calls occurred before and during the time the plaintiff was complaining of sample fraud it could show the opposite. In other words it would be two different actions and quite separate actions. Sun can in turn take action against plaintiff for essentially placing the organization at risk and seek to recover damages. Simply the likely hood of this plaintiff losing to the qui tam to the point of bankruptcy is far greater than a large pay day of which the second allegation is quite dubious.
That is my opinion having starved the bench for 25+ years as my spouse has requested I weigh-in on this posting.

The plaintiff’s counsel will most likely subpoena Sun’s action on the sample diversion report. That is - if they did take action and notified the FDA. It’s going to get ugly with all the finger pointing. Most likely Dalsis used as a scapegoat and probably the sacrificial lamb. Sun can claim this was never reported by Dalsis. So case against Sun dismissed and Dalsis gets axed.
Bottom line Sun is going to end up paying another fine. FDA 21 CFR 203.37 violation by Dalsis for not reporting the second incident.

What do you think will happen when SEC learns how Sun destroyed Taro using illegal means. The best part , when this goes to Israel courts, they are going to be pissed and criminally charge sun.
Is the sun setting?