Is Galderma a good company to work for?

anonymous

Just wondering if you like working for Galderma and if your products are well covered by health plans? On the immunology side, are you the underdog compared to Regeneron and Dupixent?

Just wondering if you like working for Galderma and if your products are well covered by health plans? On the immunology side, are you the underdog compared to Regeneron and Dupixent?

When you get a F2F interview ask the hiring manager:
1) what are the expectations of the new drug? How many scripts do you need a week?
2)why are people put on plan for being at 85% to plan?
3) what’s coverage like for new drug?
4) do a role play “ Dr why would you rx Dupixent over Nemo”?

Run away from Galderma as fast as you can. If not, make sure to talk to people who were at the company before you join. Super political, opaque company, with lies on the face and backstabbing all the way. When the going gets tough, expect someone to shank you. Its all about kingdom formation and pledging allegiance. If youre a minority - forget about it. The company is dominantly caucasian. offer letters are rife with fine-prints and everything in the favor of the employer and they use that to drive retention. The AD drug has a decent profile but the company's preparation is subpar.

Run away from Galderma as fast as you can. If not, make sure to talk to people who were at the company before you join. Super political, opaque company, with lies on the face and backstabbing all the way. When the going gets tough, expect someone to shank you. Its all about kingdom formation and pledging allegiance. If youre a minority - forget about it. The company is dominantly caucasian. offer letters are rife with fine-prints and everything in the favor of the employer and they use that to drive retention. The AD drug has a decent profile but the company's preparation is subpar.
Thank you for confirming this. I am a minority and was told by an African American friend who worked at Galderma that it was the worse experience of his career working at Galderma because it was so toxic.

Galderma is not an employer. It’s a place you join to be screwed in the rear end and enjoy it There is no person who will say joining Galderma is a good decision. Years ago it was amazing. Now under the leadership of flemming it’s a money grab for the private equity investors to sell and cash in if they can. You’ll be joining knowing your sole purpose here is to shut up, do as you’re told, don’t try to change things for the better, hit quota and collect zero paycheck. You’ll be a pawn for the investors to cash in at some point. If joining plan on staying for a year, hang out and look for other works. Maybe use it as a placeholder for another long term career. This place should be a short term stop for new recruits.

Listen. Cafepharma is where people
Go who are disgruntled at their employer and mainly a negative board. But when you see hundreds of threads posting how bad it is vs a few years ago it was how wonderful Galderma was it’s gotta mean something. This place downright sucks donkey gonads. It’s a leaderless organization thanks to Fleming EB and KH. There’s a place in hell for rhem. They destroy dreams of people looking for a career. Move away from this place. It’s run by bad bad people.

Read other posts / threads to get the answer to your questions. I liken Galderma to a growing human centipede (the movie). Investors are first up - Flemming eats their stuff and every new person joins gets placed at the end of the centipede. Just eating collective s**t from the people prior to them that joined and stayed. Just a huge turd fest.

Galderma is a disease one should try to vaccinate against it or run away from it. Rx keep spending, Ax keeps funding Rx and Rx spend is mismanaged up the wazoo (AL and Carl sweep costs under vague buckets), Cetaphil is a legacy product getting destroyed by Loreal and newcomers like Murad and no one gives a crap about Alastin (when they do it’ll get destroyed by skinceuticals). This company is a ponzy scheme joke. Not sure how much longer EB wants to give up his profits to fund Rx which AL is gonna run into the ground anyway. Can’t imagine it makes it easy for EB to au for his reps.

Listen. Cafepharma is where people
Go who are disgruntled at their employer and mainly a negative board. But when you see hundreds of threads posting how bad it is vs a few years ago it was how wonderful Galderma was it’s gotta mean something. This place downright sucks donkey gonads. It’s a leaderless organization thanks to Fleming EB and KH. There’s a place in hell for rhem. They destroy dreams of people looking for a career. Move away from this place. It’s run by bad bad people.
This LIAR and LIARS like him are telling LIES about their employer. Do not believe their litany of LIES.

Yes. Speak like an adult, dumbass. No one abbreviates conversation. What an idiot.
Classic galderma - distracting from the issue at hand about how shaiiiit this company, it’s talent, it’s products are and focusing on clearly the more important part about abbr. vs not abbr. :p. Kudos. I can see why you guys are 4th tier - prob (yes I abbreviated again) how you have conv (and again) with the docs (and again) focusing on the rando (and again) shiet. You’ll neeed your whole sales team to come up with a worthy diss for me grandpa. you’re overmatched. Get your overlords, you’re just a minion. For the rest that care, this is Galderma on full display, throwing tantrums rather than substantive conversations.

This LIAR and LIARS like him are telling LIES about their employer. Do not believe their litany of LIES.
Not sure why they believe that this person is a guy. Sexist much? Reflects the culture I guess. I am very much a woman and I hated it at Galderma. You have to wonder if the best defenders that Galderma has deployed are so Busch league, what the rest of the company looks like. No wonder this company gets their ass kicked in the market.

Yep, dont believe anything they said. Here's an alternative solution - during interviews ask the hiring managers if they would refer to some ex-employees. kinda like a reference check for the company and see their face get red. Better still, go to linkedin and type in Galderma and find people who were there in the past. Once you speak to folks in confidence they will be more than happy to tell all on the shady stuff this company does. You can then decide for yourself. I am surprised Galderma has not gotten audited by the state, department of labor, ERISA for their employment practices. The only thing stopping folks from coming out and spilling the beans on this and putting their names on these posts on CP is the legal letters they had to sign to get the hell out of Galderma.