Is Dan Linden still with Pfizer?

<

Biggest piece of self-centered crap in PFE. Would sell his family for an opportiunity. Pfucked Pfizer while in NY/ CHI position.

Dan Linden is a great guy. It takes time to get to know him but he will support you if you are deserving. Worked for him awhile back and yes he is self centered but he wants to win and he wants you to win. "don't worry if the mule is blind, just keep loading the wagon!! If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got" These are Classic Dan Linden quotations!!

Dan Linden is a great guy. It takes time to get to know him but he will support you if you are deserving. Worked for him awhile back and yes he is self centered but he wants to win and he wants you to win. "don't worry if the mule is blind, just keep loading the wagon!! If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got" These are Classic Dan Linden quotations!!

If you always do what you've always done, you won't get what you always got. You would be Pfizer.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and more ME. My Family this, My Family that, My Family this, My Family that, etc...ad nauseam. Very self centered and no room for anyone else in his little world.

ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and more ME. My Family this, My Family that, My Family this, My Family that, etc...ad nauseam. Very self centered and no room for anyone else in his little world.

We're talking sales and marketing people here. I wouldn't expect anything different than above from any of you.............

I'll say one thing, Dan can talk out of his ass. Hey, I like Dan. He's a nice guy but whenever my district has to partner up with him during a POA, I hate it. He'll give you one directive when the company wants the opposite. Dan's not alone, the TX dm is just as bad.

I'll say one thing, Dan can talk out of his ass. Hey, I like Dan. He's a nice guy but whenever my district has to partner up with him during a POA, I hate it. He'll give you one directive when the company wants the opposite. Dan's not alone, the TX dm is just as bad.

That is why Dan was demoted two levels down.

I've had 19 managers in 20+ years with PFE. This a-hole was the #1 worst. No one else was close. I actually enjoyed playing with his mind cause it pucked up his rectum so tightly, he'd implode.