• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Irvine lives to see another day

<

Whew, that was a close one (again). How many lives does the campus have left?

Got let go with the Activis buy last April. Wouldn't want to be still stuck in Irvine dealing with the chronic thought of getting bought, buying a new company and/or when my job would be eliminated.

People left there are manipulated. Token research group that Saunders kept to say Activis has R&D. No Discovery effort at all in most people's opinion. Can't imagine how miserable it is. All for a paycheck!

Got let go with the Activis buy last April. Wouldn't want to be still stuck in Irvine dealing with the chronic thought of getting bought, buying a new company and/or when my job would be eliminated.

People left there are manipulated. Token research group that Saunders kept to say Activis has R&D. No Discovery effort at all in most people's opinion. Can't imagine how miserable it is. All for a paycheck!

THERE'S NO PROBLEM HERE!!! YOU ARE JUST A BIG TIME LOSEER JELLUS YOU GOT FIRED !!! GO CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT ROCK IN YOUR BASEMENT YOU BRAIN FART HATE MONGER !@#!!$

THERE'S NO PROBLEM HERE!!! YOU ARE JUST A BIG TIME LOSEER JELLUS YOU GOT FIRED !!! GO CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT ROCK IN YOUR BASEMENT YOU BRAIN FART HATE MONGER !@#!!$

Yeah, bullshit! You sound stupid! How did you survive piss brain! My old colleagues were so hoping the deal worked so they could get the Fuk out of there. Instead of crawling under a rock, bash your head with one you moron!