• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Iqvia/contract sales for Hospital Anti infective ?

anonymous

I had a phone screen with an Iqvia recruiter for a Hospital sales position selling anti infectives. This is a contract position, Does anyone know why this hospital sales are not a direct hire positions? I see other AbbVie jobs sales jobs in neuro and other divisions that are direct hire.

<

I had a phone screen with an Iqvia recruiter for a Hospital sales position selling anti infectives. This is a contract position, Does anyone know why this hospital sales are not a direct hire positions? I see other AbbVie jobs sales jobs in neuro and other divisions that are direct hire.
the future of this gig in contract-year to year-easy to let these schmucks go...

I was hired as a contract rep last year selling Mayvret and was let go 9 months later at the end of 2022. Any AbbVie division that is filling with contract reps is not a solid one.