Iowa thread post erased!!

anonymous

This was erased on the Iowa thread!!!

That is what liberals do. They put people into categories and then blame the white race for all of the world's problems. Think about it, you can't criticize anything done by women, gays, transexuals, muslims, hispanics, asians, tiny people, handicapped people, jews, or hindus, rich people, but white men are free game for the media and the liberals.

Thanks DB, glad you put that out there!!!

<

This was erased on the Iowa thread!!!

Thanks DB, glad you put that out there!!!

This woman must have learned from Crooked Hillary because nothing is ever her fault. It was the Russians, Comey, Anthony Weiner, Wikileaks, Bernie, Obama, Bert and Ernie, the Michelin man, the Pillsbury Doughboy, Ronald McDonald, Big Bird, Bill and Loretta, Bonnie and Clyde, ....... Nothing is my fault because I am perfect.

This woman must have learned from Crooked Hillary because nothing is ever her fault. It was the Russians, Comey, Anthony Weiner, Wikileaks, Bernie, Obama, Bert and Ernie, the Michelin man, the Pillsbury Doughboy, Ronald McDonald, Big Bird, Bill and Loretta, Bonnie and Clyde, ....... Nothing is my fault because I am perfect.
Calm down! Haha. The thread wasn't erased. Learn how to read

Calm down! Haha. The thread wasn't erased. Learn how to read