• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Interviewing for Neph position

anonymous

I am interviewing for a nephrology position and I am moving on to the next step. Does anyone know the hiring Manager ? The interview went well, but I am leaving a bad Manager, and do not want another bad Manager.
Initials KO. Does anyone know her?

<

What?!
Whoever told you that this manager is fantastic obviously never worked for her. I do not work for her, but 2 people recently left that district. I knew one of the reps that left, and the ONLY reason they left was because of management issues. Yet another new manager that quickly forgot that they were a rep less than 6 months ago. After what I heard this manager is a micro manager, rude, and abrasive.

What?!
Whoever told you that this manager is fantastic obviously never worked for her. I do not work for her, but 2 people recently left that district. I knew one of the reps that left, and the ONLY reason they left was because of management issues. Yet another new manager that quickly forgot that they were a rep less than 6 months ago. After what I heard this manager is a micro manager, rude, and abrasive.

Did you ever think that she purposely micromanaged them to get this to leave?