• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

interview with teva cns - can someone break down pay/benefits for me?

Anonymous

I had a brief interview and was invited in for a face to face interview this week. Someone else other than the hiring manager was doing the phone interview because the hiring manager is apparently sick, and she didn't have the specifics on the job. She thought 65k base, ~40k bonus, company car.

Is that accurate? 65k seems low for neuro. Is 40k a realistic bonus number? Can anyone tell me about other perks - car or car allowance, phone/internet allowance, 401k, etc? Would really appreciate it so I don't wind up going on a 2 hour each way job interview for a job that pays lower than what I'm already getting. Thanks

<

I had a brief interview and was invited in for a face to face interview this week. Someone else other than the hiring manager was doing the phone interview because the hiring manager is apparently sick, and she didn't have the specifics on the job. She thought 65k base, ~40k bonus, company car.

Is that accurate? 65k seems low for neuro. Is 40k a realistic bonus number? Can anyone tell me about other perks - car or car allowance, phone/internet allowance, 401k, etc? Would really appreciate it so I don't wind up going on a 2 hour each way job interview for a job that pays lower than what I'm already getting. Thanks

$65k is low for any pharma job but they are hiring desperate people and they are aware. If you are not desperate and the pay is too low for you, don't interview. Decent car choices from sedans to SUVs. Company Iphone and reimbursement for internet. They match 6% 401k.

Teva does pay low. I had to take a pay cut to come over. I wanted out from my previous employer. Raises are low. They only give bumps in response to reps leaving. Bonus is realistic.

Well, I'm making 75k base right now, but my company keeps fucking us out of bonus payouts by raising quota to ridiculous levels. I made 30k bonus last year, I'm on track for 8k this year despite growing sales. Also only get a 3% 401k match, so this doesn't sound too bad. Kinda low base pay, but I'm a rookie in the pharma industry so I can't complain if I can make 6 figures a few years out of college. Thanks for the info.