Interesting Small/ Medium Sized Device Companies?

anonymous

I have been working for a distributor for the past 4 years (6 years previous with an Ortho company). I am looking to join a small/ medium sized company that is growing. I was trying to get in with Nevro as I have a lot of Pain Mgmt relationships but they don't have any openings in my area. Any recommendations of other growing device companies?

<

I have been working for a distributor for the past 4 years (6 years previous with an Ortho company). I am looking to join a small/ medium sized company that is growing. I was trying to get in with Nevro as I have a lot of Pain Mgmt relationships but they don't have any openings in my area. Any recommendations of other growing device companies?

I would like to find out what area are you in?