• Tue news: Starboard wants to hold Pfizer leadership accountable. Moderna norovirus vaccine. Health insurer merger talks. Editas looks for CRISPR partner. Otsuka kidney disease trial. See more on our front page

Insight

anonymous

Can we get this back like yesterday? PLEASE!

Matrix is just scratching the surface and with the amount of people that are in Matrix based on new Q1 Veeva call plans (don't get me started on that) that are no longer there and people who were removed that should have stayed on, Insight is really needed.

Personally don't care if goals aren't aligned to it yet, just give it to us so we can effectively and completely plan our calls.

Can we get this back like yesterday? PLEASE!

Matrix is just scratching the surface and with the amount of people that are in Matrix based on new Q1 Veeva call plans (don't get me started on that) that are no longer there and people who were removed that should have stayed on, Insight is really needed.

Personally don't care if goals aren't aligned to it yet, just give it to us so we can effectively and completely plan our calls.

I 2nd that motion. Who decides to change call decks w/o rep input? I swear you a-holes either want us to fail or don't know what the hell you are doing.

Why the hold up?
Matrix doesn't even come close to seeing who we need to be targeting. If you are incentivizing me on all the dirt, let me see more than "your" presumed targets, especially when you A-holes keep putting people we remove back in and take out those we added. STOP RELYING ON ZS!!!!!

Trust your field, you dumb mother's.

I think it would be a great time to roll out another focus survey. Everyone I have talked to is happy to have a job but scratching their head on the decision around the PCx team. It truly shows the hierarchy in this company and what little regards are taken toward doing the right thing and keeping the sales force motivated. Plus doing this during Covid when most field reps are at home. Show have never disrupted maps and existing customers. It leaves everyone involved scratching their heads. This was done during a launch...think about that and what genius thought this was a good idea. If you need to cut people, that’s fine..do what you gotta do. But don’t screw with everyone else that made the cut.

I agree, total shit show. The laughable part is how many people they are moving around via transfers which should be taking effect soon. Makes zero sense. This could have all been done before the start of the new quarter. Now you have reps who are only going to see their accounts for maybe a few more weeks and then they will be transferred and the doc will get another new rep!