Inner Circle cancelled

anonymous

The company will not be meeting it's 2021 financial projections, which means read the fine print on all awards and extra bonus $, mainly IC trip. Just another FU from Galderma.

I am amazed. I looked into that and it's true. I followed up my my manager and he got back with the paragraph outlining the requirements. No possible way Galderma will make it's qualifer.

Unfortunately like many things on Cafepharma that is NOT true. Ax is way ahead, Consumer very close and Rx the most surprising is way ahead. There will be a national mtg with Inner Circle just call your GM for verification. Don't go to cafepharma for info ever.

The ? was asked on Friday Cc. Our manager said No Way to tell until after Q3 #s are in . A district member read the qualifiers for IC and company # is on there. HOW THE F,.....,are you so sure it's happening?? Try to keep some momentum up to our deflated sales force. Once the CC card goes to $75 we are doomed.

The ? was asked on Friday Cc. Our manager said No Way to tell until after Q3 #s are in . A district member read the qualifiers for IC and company # is on there. HOW THE F,.....,are you so sure it's happening?? Try to keep some momentum up to our deflated sales force. Once the CC card goes to $75 we are doomed.

Ha you said we are doomed at $75? Where will we be when the price is $20 covered/$105 not covered???? Every single rx will be effected.