• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Incompetent manager

anonymous

Where do they find these people??? Worst mgr vote here. Lack of communication to the entire team, lack of knowledge, and I’m pretty sure they’re working 2 double dipping jobs as no one can be that detached and unavailable. What is even the appropriate course to work dissatisfaction up the ladder?

<

Where do they find these people??? Worst mgr vote here. Lack of communication to the entire team, lack of knowledge, and I’m pretty sure they’re working 2 double dipping jobs as no one can be that detached and unavailable. What is even the appropriate course to work dissatisfaction up the ladder?

I would prefer detached and unavailable over micromanaging and psychotic. Definitely the WORST a managers in pharma with zero ability to lead or motivate through any means other than fear or intimidation. Corrupt, soulless and stupid! Thanks Forest!

Yep. All these Legacy Allergan/Forest dumbs dumbs who have been with the company throughout their careers and suddenly become managers, think they can micromanage us to keep us motivated. My DM hasn’t motivated me to do shit. She’s worthless but she thinks she’s a rockstar! GTFOH

Oh just wait! There is a new manager in NYC and she is a doozie. I’ve been with Forest since the Howard Solomon days (RIP) when Carl Ican would try to get on the company board. Whether it is the incompetence for those long haulers reps here being promoted to the hiring of people who will only make things worse here. This company has been falling apart the day Howard retired. Now you hire a manager who was forced out of their company for being exactly what we are trying to avoid. You have her in charge of reps who are trying to sell injectables when she will micro manage them to death. If she sniffs any success she will take credit for it. The only thing she loves more than herself is being a kiss ass and trying to get promoted by kissing every ass she sees. We are only obstacles in her way to self promotion. Good luck and start putting your resume together. Just go on the Novo Nordisk thread and see the things being said.

Oh just wait! There is a new manager in NYC and she is a doozie. I’ve been with Forest since the Howard Solomon days (RIP) when Carl Ican would try to get on the company board. Whether it is the incompetence for those long haulers reps here being promoted to the hiring of people who will only make things worse here. This company has been falling apart the day Howard retired. Now you hire a manager who was forced out of their company for being exactly what we are trying to avoid. You have her in charge of reps who are trying to sell injectables when she will micro manage them to death. If she sniffs any success she will take credit for it. The only thing she loves more than herself is being a kiss ass and trying to get promoted by kissing every ass she sees. We are only obstacles in her way to self promotion. Good luck and start putting your resume together. Just go on the Novo Nordisk thread and see the things being said.

I think EVERY division on the east coast has heard about this new DM coming in; her reputation far proceeds her. I mean. What a moron though; that division has been the slowest sinking ship you’ve ever seen. She won’t be retained either. Well. I take that back. There’s a chance bc I have hands down had the worst managers ever at AbbVie. Two completely and entirely clueless; one who’s almost lost their job now twice, tick tock, and the other who uh shifted into a new role. It’s painful. They couldn’t drive business if their life depended on it. Every moment I’ve ever spent with them has consisted of the slow blink and biting my tongue; very hard. And I’ve won presidents club several times so I know how to do my job; and both times were without them. I wish they had been detached and unavailable. Double dip your hearts out; everyone else does.

is this the north east diversity rep promoted to dm outside of her territory then within year promoted to nsm. first nsm call cant do a slide deck on the national call. trex is her name. diversity mandate and absolutely no merit

is this the north east diversity rep promoted to dm outside of her territory then within year promoted to nsm. first nsm call cant do a slide deck on the national call. trex is her name. diversity mandate and absolutely no merit

RD called my manager and asked if he had any under represented people who were close to being promoted. WTF! How about everyone. Diversity here is toxic. If I announce I’m a tranny, the promotions will roll in. Abbvie is awful right now.

RD called my manager and asked if he had any under represented people who were close to being promoted. WTF! How about everyone. Diversity here is toxic. If I announce I’m a tranny, the promotions will roll in. Abbvie is awful right now.
It seems like a lot of managers had to add equality, equity, diversity, and inclusion goals this year. You are evaluated on reaching your goals each year, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were pushing for something they can include in their reviews.

You can thank me for bringing in some of those coco bottomed boyz!!! I can't get enough diversity and inclusion. They are so sweet and willing to go to those extra lengths to get it done. Wink Wink.
BC
The Boyzee Towelboyin SAE

It seems like a lot of managers had to add equality, equity, diversity, and inclusion goals this year. You are evaluated on reaching your goals each year, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were pushing for something they can include in their reviews.
m
Equality?.
Ok , everyone gets the same salary even the DMs and the VP’s

What does equality have to do with sales evaluations?

If so they need to lower the prices so everyone can pay them

I miss uncle Howie

My manager who is newer provides no relevance nor addition to my selling skills nor brings anything to the office. It’s the biggest check the box situation and worthless spot held as a job. Knows nothing about the business and doesn’t even try to learn it. Why is this invisible to upper management and his team is left floundering and trying to keep him out of important offices to save face. So sad.

My manager who is newer provides no relevance nor addition to my selling skills nor brings anything to the office. It’s the biggest check the box situation and worthless spot held as a job. Knows nothing about the business and doesn’t even try to learn it. Why is this invisible to upper management and his team is left floundering and trying to keep him out of important offices to save face. So sad.

so you say. what product and area do you sell in?

full of shat