• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Inbu reorg

<

now we see the real reason the 5 TBD meeting dates didn't happen.
Oh, trash all the other dates, here's the new dates. Thanks for your flexibility.
They had reorg on their mind the entire time. Paul is a LIAR, plain and simple

They are launching a new drug, humira bio sim, but not hiring any new reps. They are going to use every last one of us. Use and absuse!

Fine with me. I'm an Enbrel rep and I could see all my docs in 2 days. Our territories are way, way too small.

Give me my own geography like the Otezla reps have with zero partners and let me go sell instead of doing teleconferences. Then pay me.

TO knows that Enbrel is on auto-pilot to the grave. Lost DOT for a decade. Too many reps.

They will be re-deployed around both the biosimilar launch and the need for more Otezla reps.

When this is all said and done, we will have 3 Enbrel, 3 Otezla and 3 Biosim regions each with a support staff all reporting to KN.

They will also clean up the mess in IC. Those guys continue to be one of Amgen's biggest competitors.

No job losses, but there will be significant shifting.

Buckle up. That's why I'm in the office before 5am.

Look, I don't want to talk myself out of a job, but since 2019 or so I have been working total about 10 hours a week. I simply don't have enough Enbrel customers.

For years, we fooled Helen and Jeff by entering calls on every single living organism in a building to make us look busy and then we screamed out 4DX! 4DX! 4DX!

But it was all fake. Give me a territory where I can at least work M-Th.

or transfer me to Otezla Nation where they don't focus on activity

just make it happen either way - I need more than 4 buildings to visit

It seems to me, it is always the same whining people putting the same ultra negative posts on this board for Amgen. Most likely, current or former disgruntled Celgene / Amgen Reps who have it out for all Enbrel Reps and will not let it go.

It seems to me, it is always the same whining people putting the same ultra negative posts on this board for Amgen. Most likely, current or former disgruntled Celgene / Amgen Reps who have it out for all Enbrel Reps and will not let it go.

It definitely is a current / former disgruntled Otezla Rep. Notice the multiple references to "Otezla Nation" and the old INBU name!

I am in IBU and this is a wonderful place full of mostly good people. Doesn't mean we can't hope for improvements. We still spend too much time on teleconferences, QBRs, SLII, iCoach, etc and we still have too small of territories. Doesn't mean I'm toxic. Just wish we could leverage the great things we have hear and get better. We should focus more on selling better and not so much on all the window dressing.

I am in IBU and this is a wonderful place full of mostly good people. Doesn't mean we can't hope for improvements. We still spend too much time on teleconferences, QBRs, SLII, iCoach, etc and we still have too small of territories. Doesn't mean I'm toxic. Just wish we could leverage the great things we have hear and get better. We should focus more on selling better and not so much on all the window dressing.

Well said

Again, why do you continue to portray your job is so terrible? If your territory is so small and you claim you have nothing to do, you are a camper and not a producer! Whine, Whine, Whine.
There is always opportunity, though sometimes it may be just a little bit difficult to find. You have to have the mindset to overcome! Your current mindset is weak and will only end up in a self prophecy of downsizing! That may be just what is needed to disrupt the current complacency!!

Again, why do you continue to portray your job is so terrible? If your territory is so small and you claim you have nothing to do, you are a camper and not a producer! Whine, Whine, Whine.
There is always opportunity, though sometimes it may be just a little bit difficult to find. You have to have the mindset to overcome! Your current mindset is weak and will only end up in a self prophecy of downsizing! That may be just what is needed to disrupt the current complacency!!

thanks Swami.

is that a micro-aggression?