Impax Pharmaceutical Co-Promotion with Pfizer

Anonymous

Checking to see if anyone could give me the scoop on the co-promotion with Impax Pharmaeuticals and Pfizer with Lyrica? Any info is appreciated. Looking at a opportunity and just want to see how long this co-promoton was going on. Thank you

<

It was supposed to be a 2 year contract with Wyeth. Hard to believe Pfizer is keeping them past the time. The 2 years are up but I have not heard a thing about Impax in a while.

I worked at Impax and had left bc the contract with pfizer ends June 2012 with their new product coming out late 2012!! My concern was, your paid through inventiv with no rollover option.
They say they are specialty representatives, but how can you say your a specialty representative on a contract force with mid-grade pay? Also, when Impax is hiring people with NO pharma experience, coming into a "specialty position" and saying, "I'm a specialty representative and they brought me into this position b/c i told them i would garrenttee them 8 calls per day" and you have trainers that think they know everything about the pharma industry, "Mr Hong Kim" Sacramento, when they have only had contract experience and don't even know how to do a dinner program, if Impax had the budget to do them! Hong is the typical car salesman on every corner lot you see!!

The good thing about Impax: it's a job, you can work about 3 hours a day and get paid $60-$70 per year with a comany car with the leadings worst 401k plan, vacation, and medical coverage! To insure my family of five, it would have cost, $740 per month.

I worked at Impax and had left bc the contract with pfizer ends June 2012 with their new product coming out late 2012!! My concern was, your paid through inventiv with no rollover option.
They say they are specialty representatives, but how can you say your a specialty representative on a contract force with mid-grade pay? Also, when Impax is hiring people with NO pharma experience, coming into a "specialty position" and saying, "I'm a specialty representative and they brought me into this position b/c i told them i would garrenttee them 8 calls per day" and you have trainers that think they know everything about the pharma industry, "Mr Hong Kim" Sacramento, when they have only had contract experience and don't even know how to do a dinner program, if Impax had the budget to do them! Hong is the typical car salesman on every corner lot you see!!

The good thing about Impax: it's a job, you can work about 3 hours a day and get paid $60-$70 per year with a comany car with the leadings worst 401k plan, vacation, and medical coverage! To insure my family of five, it would have cost, $740 per month.

Make your "specialty position" studying grammar, spelling, and appropriate sentencing.

Wow.