Immunology Positions

Does anyone have an outlook on the positions?

Anyone internally going forward with interviewing for the roles?
Start by reading the posts on Nemo. That should give you the answers you are looking for.
Do you really want to face the headwind from big pharma? Do you really want to promote a 5th to market product?

I’m sure this launch will be bad, company hired people without derm experience. FYI Derm buys from people they have relationships with not with new rep with non-derm experience.

You are a dime a dozen pharma rep. Be honest. You’re all lazy and useless. A seem or non deem rep are both low skill. Ya probably got a communications, sociology or criminal jus give degree from a 3rd rate state school. Total replaceable and upgrade with every firing or push out.

I am suspicious that many of the job postings are ghost posting only to stimulate interest for investors due to the recent IPO. Investors look for job posting activity as an indicator of a Company's performance. I applied and interviewed with 2 different managers was told I was moving forward then got an obscure email thanking me for my application but looking for different experience (I have experience and checked many boxes). I have not heard of any rep being hired for the territory. This was over 3 months ago.

I am suspicious that many of the job postings are ghost posting only to stimulate interest for investors due to the recent IPO. Investors look for job posting activity as an indicator of a Company's performance. I applied and interviewed with 2 different managers was told I was moving forward then got an obscure email thanking me for my application but looking for different experience (I have experience and checked many boxes). I have not heard of any rep being hired for the territory. This was over 3 months ago.
Interesting observation.

I interviewed for this position and met with the hiring manager with zero biologics experience. He said he liked our conversation and I never heard back. I emailed four times lol but I’m assuming with my no experience he didn’t like it.

look at the leadership - it’s a lift and shift from AL kingdom and her favorite turds. She is a master backstabber and does some shady ass shiet. The amount of money that woman has blown up in smokes while everyone is eating off the street is crazy. No one gives a crap about the reps. The openings are there and that’s not a gaslight but I promise you you don’t want to work at Galderma and definitely not under a woman like AL. That’s the worst bug pharma ever produced and was happy to shovel over to galderma. It’s like a Trojan horse that will take the company down. Gluck if you decide to join. Galderma sucks nads and its prescription sucks nads’ nads.

Well put … I recently joined the company and every word above is accurate. AL has just blown a ton of cash and is all about managing up and not letting her f’ups get to Flemming.

Well put … I recently joined the company and every word above is accurate. AL has just blown a ton of cash and is all about managing up and not letting her f’ups get to Flemming.
She sucks - an incompetent fraud that surrounded herself will a bloated team that will take the fall for her when Nemo flops. Flemming recruited her, so we are stuck with her.

You can see ALs two faced nature come through her fake smile. Just the worst. She had 15 months and 100s of mils and is stop struggling. EB is funding her ops. The team is underprepared. I am scared for my job. Started looking already for when this disaster fails. She will prob put a lipstick on this turd and sell as apple pie to Flemming.